Chapter 12

What a wishful thinking if the hyungs thought that things were going to be so easy.

Nobody said anything as Yoongi and Little Jungkook made their ways into the dining room. The members kept looking at the duo with hawk eyes, which sent shivers down the spine of the Little. Yoongi felt the Little squirming and tried to soothe him with a stroke on his back.

Yoongi tried to place Little Jungkook down on the chair but the maknae was quick to cling onto the eldest rapper like a leech, refusing to let go. Seeing this, Taehyung tried to coax the Little, "Kookie. Can you sit on the chair so that your Yoonie hyungie can have his breakfast too?"

The Little refused to acknowledge Taehyung and opted to tuck his head further into the crook of Yoongi's neck, tightening his grip around his shorter hyung.

"Bunny, don't be rude. Your TaeTae hyungie is talking to you." Yoongi said as he tried to pry the Little away from his neck so that the Little could answer properly.

However, the Little was not having any of it.

"No! Kookie want hyungie! No want chairs!" The Little reattached himself to the neck of the eldest rapper, completely ignoring his other hyung.

Yoongi felt bad when he saw Taehyung's dejected face, but he did not want to risk upsetting his bunny so, the rapper could only submit to his request. As he sat the Little down on his lap, Jin quickly came over with two places. One was a normal plate containing two slices of pancakes and the other was a pile of bite-size pancakes. It was obvious which plate was whose.

Seeing that the members were rushing to snatch the only seat next to Yoongi and Little Jungkook, Jin quickly grabbed the chair and slumped himself down, effectively earning displeased looks from the others.

Jin stuck his tongue out in victory.

"Kookie-ah, hyungie prepared your most favourite pancakes. Would you like to have a taste of it? Hyungie even cut them into smaller pieces so that it is easier for you to eat." Jin raised his hand and tried to get the attention of the Little by tapping on his shoulder lightly.

Little Jungkook whined as he shrugged Jin's hand off his shoulder.

"Bunny. Your Jinnie hyungie woke up early to prepare your favourite food and is this how you should behave?"

Yoongi wasn't lying. Jin had been taken aback by the Little's action and the look of hurt was evident in his eyes. However, Jin wasn't going to let such little setback to crush his determination in rebuilding his relationship with his bunny.

"It's okay. Kookie must be still feeling grumpy from waking up. Hyungie will just leave it on the table. Eat it while it is hot yeah." Jin smiled sadly and patted the Little's head before turning to the front and picked his own cutleries to start eating his breakfast.

"Look at your hyungie now, you made him so sad." Yoongi nudged at Little Jungkook, once again tried to pry the younger away from his neck.

Little Jungkook reluctantly turned his head towards the direction of Jin but never looking at him and whispered, "Sowwy, Kookie likes pancakes. Kookie will eat." However, the Little made no move to reach out to the plate.

The members did not miss out the detail of the Little refusing to acknowledge their eldest hyung as well.

Namjoon then decided to try his luck. He dragged a chair from the other side of the dining table and placed himself on the other side of Yoongi and Little Jungkook.

When the leader raised his fork to Little Jungkook's mouth in a bid to feed him his favourite pancakes, the Little pushed his hand away and hid his face in Yoongi's neck again.