Chapter 25

Damn, those eyes. Who could resist them?

An hour and a half—and close to hundred stuffed animals—later, they were pushing the shopping carts into line. Baby Jungkook was smiling gleefully, undeniably proud of his harvest, while he squeezed Yoongi's hand happily as he watched the cashier lady's mouth fell in bewilderment.

"Do we have to wait in line?" Taehyung whined, gazing at his hyung with a small pout forming. "Spider webs are probably going to grow on us by the time we are done."

"Yeah, and my legs are turning sore from all the standing." Jimin looked up from his bent position where he had been massaging his calves, seeing that they had spent such a long time witnessing his hyung indulging the baby with all his requests of "Papa, Kookie wikes this" and "Papa, can Kookie get this, pwease?".

Yoongi glanced at the—when had it became from one to three—overflowing carts and winced. "Yeah, this looks like it might take a while."

Jimin and Taehyung's eyes lit up as they thought their hyung was gonna let them slide and wait at the seating area. Tough luck.

"Don't even think about it. You guys are staying right here with us." Yoongi smirked and turned around to entertain his little bunny whom had started to get fussy.

The 95-liners could only sigh in defeat.

*******

"Appa! Look at Kookie's new fwiends!" Baby Jungkook burst through the door, almost causing heart attacks to his hyungs when Yoongi, Jimin and Taehyung saw him nearly slipping on his socked feet.

Jin and Hoseok looked up from the couch, while Namjoon exited his room at the sound of the familiar voice. The latter having just returned home not too long ago.

Baby Jungkook squealed in excitement at the sight of his caregiver, "Daddy! Look! Look! Look!" The younger jumped onto Namjoon, hooking his legs around the elder's hips and wrapping his arms around his shoulders.

Namjoon let out a little grunt before grappling for a grip on the younger's diapered bottom and grimaced when he felt it sagging from being used.

"Baby, let's get you changed first, yea?"

"B-But... Kookie's new fwiends", Baby Jungkook pouted slightly at the thought of his main caregiver not sharing his own delight.

"You can introduce them to Daddy later once you are fresh and clean, okay? Be a good boy for Daddy, alright?" Namjoon began walking towards the younger's bedroom without giving him a chance to protest.

Just then...

"What—and I cannot stress this enough—the actual fuck."

Jin sighed and face-palmed himself while he stood beside Hoseok, the two of them surveying what had once been their living room floor but was now nothing but a sea of stuffed animals.

Jimin and Taehyung were quick to raise their hands in the air, silently eyeing at Yoongi while they defended themselves. "Don't look at us. It was Papa that bought all these."

"Papa?" Jin and Hoseok turned their heads to look at the guilty-looking rapper and it then dawned to them that the latter had earned the title of a main caregiver as well.

"Well, Jungkookie can be very persuasive, you know?"

"Yeah, right. If I remembered correctly, you were the one that kept grabbing those stuffies off the shelves and passing it on to Jungkookie." Taehyung teased.

"What do you expect? He was looking at me with those eyes ! How could I possibly refuse him? Tell me that you won't give him the world if he had looked at you with those bambi eyes!"