Chapter 13

The members may not share the same religious belief but there is one thing that they all believe in - their maknae was definitely a little devil. And right now, they are going to be met with the biggest catastrophe of their lives soon. Well, except for Yoongi.

Yoongi could not imagine himself leaving his bunny behind if not for the fact that Pdogg-hyung wanted to discuss with him on the details of his mixtape that he intended to release after their final concert in Seoul.

The members did not know how to deal with the situation, and they were all skeptical about Yoongi's suggestion, especially since Little Jungkook had been clinging onto Yoongi the entire day and refused to let the other members get near him.

"Don't worry. He usually naps for about three to four hours. I should be back by then."

"Hyung, 'should' is not a very convincing word to use." Taehyung was looking at Yoongi intently.

Hoseok agreed, "Hyung, I am not too sure about this. We all know how Jungkookie is like when he throws a tantrum and with what we have just experienced this morning, there is no way we will be able to stop him if he decides to kick a big fuss."

"Oh come on. Don't be so dramatic. I will try to be back before he wakes up. You guys will be fine."

"Hyung, 'try' is also not a very convincing word to use." Jimin mimicked his same-age friend.

The eldest rapper rolled his eyes, "You guys will be alright. Don't act like as if you guys have never handled him before. Just feed him with his favourite chocolate, play his favourite cartoon or let him do whatever that he wants. I won't be long."

"But, hyung. This is easier said than done. What if—"

"Look! The sooner I leave now, the sooner I will reach back home later. I will be quick." Yoongi did not let his leader finish his sentence before he is out of the front door.

The members could only look at each other helplessly before diverting their glance to their eldest hyung.

"Well, let's just pray that Jungkookie will not wake up anytime soon."

The members did not pray hard enough though, for they are going to be met with the biggest catastrophe of their lives soon.

*******

"It's almost three hours now and Yoongi-hyung is not back yet. I should have known better than to trust him!" Jimin pursed his lips as he spoke softly.

The members had been tipping their toes around the house for the past three hours, walking as though they were standing on vast land of mine fields. They rarely spoke out loud, only using body gesture or their group chat to communicate with each other. Honestly, they could not afford making any sound that could wake the little devil that is currently sleeping soundly, lest they want to risk being put through hell.

However, the universe decided that they should be punished for hurting their Little so badly.

A loud bang resounded throughout the house, which effectively elicited shouts of surprise from the two most timid members. The 95-liners could only shush at them before shifting their glares to the God of destruction.

Namjoon held his hands up in surrender. "I didn't do anything!"

"Oh yeah? Care to explain why the remote controllers are spread out beside the foot of your legs?" Taehyung eyed him suspiciously.

"Well, because they dropped onto the floor?" Namjoon still had the cheek to answer the obvious.

"I seriously cannot understand how can a person with such high IQ be so physically uncoordinated." Hoseok hissed as he helped to pick up the controllers.