2

Chan's hands nervously played with the empty packaging of the brownie he got for himself not that long ago downstairs in the cafeteria.

After Yuna had calmed down, she told him that she was ready to face the doctors, he had decided to grab something to eat. 

He had been waiting a half hour for her to return. Just as he was about to get up to go buy another brownie, the door opened and Yuna walked in with the help of a doctor. She was still a bit unstable on her feet since she hadn’t walked for a few weeks due to the coma.

Chan immediately stood up when he saw her, and after the doctor left the room again he asked her
"How did it go?"

She just mumbled an almost inaudible "good" and covered herself with the blankets and turned her back towards him.

Chan was awkwardly standing there not knowing what to do.

An idea popped up in his head.
"Sooo... do you maybe wanna go out for a walk?"

He knew that she wasn't fine and he wanted to distract her a little bit.

She turned around and faced him. "Chan it's already dark outside. Just go home" she said rolling her eyes.

It was true, it was already dark outside, but he still had plenty of time left. 
"Are you perhaps scared of darkness, or something?" he grinned.

"What? No, of course not, you idiot" she said.

"Okay fine, then come with me"

"Why would I? Besides, i can't even walk properly" She raised her eyebrow and turned her back towards him once again.

"I'll carry you. I’m strong, you know?" he said, not planning on giving up that soon. 

"No Chan. Even if you were really able to carry me, which I highly doubt, I would still say no." she said annoyed. 

"So the only reason left, for why you won’t come with me, would be that you are scared of darkness, right?" He said with a small smirk.

"Oh my goodness Chan, I am not scared of darkness" she rolled her eyes again.

"Alright then prove it to me." He said as he smiled at her.

She didn't want him to think that she was scared of the darkness, even though she knew he had just said it because it would hurt her pride. 
"Okay fine. Just wait a minute. I need to change into something normal."
She looked down at her hospital clothes. 

"Can you please help me walk into the bathroom? The doctors told me that my clothes are in there." she asked him.

"Of course" he said. He walked over to her and helped her up. He made sure to walk slowly.

After she changed and came back out of the bathroom, Chan sat on her bed, focused on his phone. Once he looked up, his eyes grew big.

She looked adorable in grey sweatpants and the oversized black hoodie. Her hair was in a braid, lying on her left shoulder.

"Stop staring" she scolded him.

"I-i wasn't!" He stuttered.

"Yeah, yeah whatever" she laughed. 

It was the first time Chan could hear her laugh. And it was one of the most beautiful sounds he ever heard. 

Before they left, Chan walked over to his mother and said 
"Bye mom"

Yuna watched the whole scene and asked "Oh, she’s your mom?" She looked at her.

Chan smiled. "Yes, that's her"

"What happened to her?"

He sighed. "A car accident, she hasn't woken up for almost a year now."

Yuna looked up at him. Even though he smiled at her trying to reassure her that everything was fine, she could see it wasn't. His smile was just a mask to hide all the sadness and sorrow. 

"I’m sorry" She said quietly.

Chan chuckled. "It's not your fault, so no need to apologize." He smiled at her.

"Come on let's go" he said.

"But how am I-" she wanted to ask, but he already turned around bending over. 

"Get on my back", he said. 

"But what if-" again Chan just cut her off.

"I will throw you over my shoulder, if you don't get on my back in the next few seconds. I don't care about what people will think of us" he said.

"Okay okay" she said and climbed on his back.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yes" she mumbled and slung her arms around his neck when he started to walk.

Soon they arrived at the entrance of the hospital. 

"Where are we even going?" She asked.

"Let's grab some food and go to the Han river afterwards", he said.

"Wait, I don't have money with me", she said. 

"Don't worry, I will pay", he answered.

°°°°°°°☆°°°°°°°°°☆°°°°°°°°☆°°°°°°°°°☆°°°°°°°°☆°°°°
763 words

Special thanks to Leo_The_Lioness for editing and correcting my mistakes!☀️