17

Maybe, after the rain doesn't come the sun. Maybe, it's just the beginning of a thunderstorm.

Maybe, Yuna thought, everything between them will be like before.
Maybe, she was wrong.

Chan became even more stressed which also had an impact on Yuna. 

Chan couldn't spend as much time with Yuna as he did at the beginning. 

Being the head CEO of the biggest company was hard for the twenty-two year old boy. Even though everyone helped him as much as they could, he was still the one working the hardest. 

There were times he overworked himself and spent the whole day in his office not coming out until 7 am. 

The others were worried. Especially Yuna.

He always had dark circles under his eyes and lost a lot of weight. Due to his strict schedule, he couldn't even visit his mom. 

It was like only nine people were living in the house. 

Yuna felt lonely.

The last time they kissed was the night he apologized to her and that was 2 weeks ago. 

She was scared that Chan would be like this next week in the Philippines too, because he promised her they’d spend a lot of time there together and have fun.

One day Yuna was sick of everything.

Sick of seeing him in a state like that.

Sick of seeing the others and herself suffering, because they had to watch him in this state but not being able to help him.

Sick of falling asleep alone.

Sick of waking up alone.

Sick of spending time only with the others but not him.

Sick of the fact that for him his work was more important than his health.

Yuna knocked on the door of Chan's office.

"Not now. I am busy" Chan yelled from inside.

Yuna sighed and opened the door although Chan made clear he didn't have time.

"I said-oh it's you Yuna" Chan realised his girlfriend came in. "As much as I want to talk to you and spend time with you, i am really busy right now and I need to concentrate. This is really important. So can you please leave and come back later. I am sure it can wait."

He didn't even look at her while talking and started working again immediately.

Yuna walked to his table standing on the opposite of him.

"Chan do you even realise what is happening to you? Don't you see that you only have eyes for your work?"

"Listen Yuna I know we didn't spend much time together but I promise i will take you out after I am done"

Yuna groaned.

"CHAN IT'S NOT ONLY ABOUT US IT'S ALSO ABOUT YOU. HAVE YOU SEEN YOURSELF? YOU HAVE LOST SO MUCH WEIGHT, BECAUSE YOU NEVER EAT UNTIL SOMEONE HAS TO FORCE YOU."

Chan stood up, their faces only a few inches apart.

"WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO HUH? SHOULD WE GO CUDDLING ALL DAY AND BE LAZY? I AM REALLY SORRY YUNA AS MUCH AS WANT TO I CAN'T. I REALLY CAN'T"

"CHAN PLEASE ITS NOT ABOUT ME OR US. ITS ABOUT YOU. YOUR HEALTH. IT IS GETTING TO A POINT WHERE ITS GETTING UNHEALTHY. EVERYONE IS WORRIED ABOUT YOU. I HATE SEEING YOU LIKE THIS."

Chan raised his hand and was about to massage his temples due to his headaches he had the whole day.

But Yuna misunderstood it, flinched and backed away.

They both realized what Yuna did.

The yelling turned into silence.

Both of them were just standing there looking at each other.

Yuna’s tears that she had held in the whole time started to run down her face.

Chan slowly walked around the table and walked to her and grabbed her hands.

"W-why would you... you really thought that I was going to hurt you? N-no you know that I would never" he stopped and hugged her tightly.

A few seconds later Yuna could hear his sobs.

°°°°☆°°°°☆°°°°☆°°°°☆°°°°☆°°°°☆°°°°☆°°°°☆°°°°

I decided to make the chapters shorter🤠

665 words

Special thanks to Leo_The_Lioness for editing and correcting my mistakes!☀️