19

"Where are we going Chan?" Yuna asked curiously.

"Just wait until we are there" Chan spoke softly.

"Okay"

After they left the office with Berry, Chan told Yuna to pack some clothes and stuff she will need for a two day trip.

The backseat of the car was packed with food and their backpacks. 

After almost two hours in the silent car, Chan stopped in the middle of the forest in front of a big house.

It kinda felt like a deja vu to Yuna.

"Chan what the hell? Wasn't the big house enough for you guys? I will never get used to the fact that you all are rich as fuck

"Chan what the hell? Wasn't the big house enough for you guys? I will never get used to the fact that you all are rich as fuck.."

Chan laughed.

There it was.

The laugh Yuna missed so much. The laugh that made her heart melt.

"Come on, let's go inside." Chan said and opened the door as Yuna and Berry got out of the car too. 

They carried everything inside and since it was already evening they decided to make dinner together.

"Let's eat something not so Korean. What about something more Australian. Let's have lamb and beef on the barbie" Chan said with his australian accent.

Yuna laughed and nodded.

When they finished eating they were sitting in front of each other drinking their wine slowly

Chan looked at Yuna.

He couldn't believe what he did. 

He really was disappointed in himself. 

He promised that he will always protect her but he didn't realise that he was the real monster that hurt her. 

He was the reason why she was sad. He was the reason for her tears.

Berry barked at Yuna trying to get their attention. Yuna picked her up and put her on her lap. 

The little dog closed her eyes and immediately fell asleep. 

Yuna smiled.

The sight of them broke Chan's heart even more. 

“How could I neglect those two?” Chan thought.

"Chan are you alright?" 

Chan realised how he must have stared at her.

"O-oh yes. Yes of course" Chan said.

"Really? You spaced out" 

"I am sorry you're just too beautiful, I couldn't stop looking at you" he smirked.

Yuna's face became red and she tried to hide it.

"You wanna go into the pool?" Chan asked. 

"Swimming in the moonlight? Sounds romantic" Yuna said.

"I was more thinking about splashing water at each other until we are completely wet and trying to make each other drown."

Yuna slapped him but still laughed.

"Owww that hurts" Chan pouted. 

"OH MY GOD YOU LOOK SO ADORABLE" Yuna screamed.

"Yeah yeah whatever, let's get changed" Chan said.

°°°°°☆°°°°°☆°°°°°☆°°°°°☆°°°°°☆°°°°°°☆°°°°°°☆°°°°

428 words

Special thanks to Leo_The_Lioness for editing and correcting my mistakes!☀️