9

Yuna smiled satisfied. She was holding the documents in her hands with her name at the top of it. Her real name. It wasn't Park Yuna anymore, it was Lee Yuna again. 

She walked up to Chan who was waiting for her outside the courthouse.

They planned to go shopping after that so they were now driving to the mall.

Yuna wasn't even surprised when she saw Chan's car. After all, nine Lamborghinis were parked in the garage and they all owned one. Even Jeongin had one and he didn't even know how to drive yet.

Felix was the one who said he was going to pay for everything Yuna wants but then Chan said he would take care of it himself

Felix was the one who said he was going to pay for everything Yuna wants but then Chan said he would take care of it himself. At the end Yuna argued with them since she didn't want them to spend so much money because of her.

But Yuna lost the small argument and Felix and Chan agreed on dividing it. 

"What do you want to buy first?" Chan asked.

"I honestly don't know." She looked at him. 

His side profile was perfect. 
She didn't realize she was staring at him until Chan said without taking his eyes off the road "Why are you looking at me like that?" he chucked. 

"I-I-I Don't! I was uhm... looking outside!" Yuna said embarrassed.

"Sure" he laughed. 

Hearing his laugh made Yuna feel weird. She had that feeling in her stomach and always had the urge to smile. 

"We’re here," Chan said and parked in front of the big mall. 

The first shop Chan dragged her in was where they bought her a new phone. He insisted on buying her the new iPhone X even though a cheaper one would have been enough for Yuna. 

They bought her a lot of clothes. She didn't even want so much but Chan just grabbed everything and paid for it without asking Yuna. 

After two hours Chan was holding at least fifteen full bags and he didn't let Yuna carry any of them. 
They were on their way outside until Chan stopped. 

He looked at one shop and then at Yuna.

"Wait no, Chan I won't buy these when you are with me. And besides you already bought me so much expensive stuff and that shop isn't the cheapest." Yuna said.

"I told you not to think about the money. And why not? I mean, its natural for women to wear these" 

And that's how Yuna ended up with 20 pairs of Victoria Secret underwear.

When they were sitting in the car again on their way to the hospital to visit Chan's mom, Yuna thought about everything that happened. 

Before she met Chan, she didn't have a reason to smile. Even before her parents died life became a hell. First her dog died, which she had since she was born. Then there was the relationship with Jackson. And after that followed the car accident. 

She only met Chan a week ago and he already made her happy in so many ways. She didn't know how she deserved someone like him.

Chan's mom still wasn't awake. And even though Chan pretended to be okay, Yuna knew he wasn't. 

They were sitting on the bench at the Han river again. 

It was already evening and they watched the sunset.

"Chan I can feel that you are not okay. If you need someone you can always talk to me." Yuna said.

Chan smiled at her.
"I know Yuna. Thank you very much. It really means a lot to me. But you know. The only thing that really bothers me is my mom. But no one can change it. The only thing we can do is wait" 

Yuna didn't really know what to say. She grabbed his hand and squeezed it tightly. 

Chan looked surprised at their intertwined hands. But then he smiled and squeezed it too. 

After a while they walked back but didn't let go of each other until they reached the car.

When they came back, Chan carried all the bags up to her room. When he was about to ask her, if she needed help, Jisung came into the room.

"Chan you need to leave. I have to talk to Yuna privately,” Jisung said.

"But-" Chan wanted to protest but Jisung just shoved him out of the room.

"What's so important Jisung?" Yuna asked.

"Oh nothing. I just wanted to spend some time with you"

"Well okay" Yuna smiled.

Jisung’s eyes wandered to the bags. 

"DID HE BUY ALL THESE?!"

Yuna sighed.
"Yes. Even though I told him I don't need much, he just grabbed it without even asking me, if I like it or not and paid for it"

"Wow you really got yourself a sugar daddy," Jisung said.

"HUH?!" Yuna yelled "H-HE ISN'T MY SUGAR DADDY. HE IS JUST A LITTLE BIT TOO NICE"

"Being nice my ass. He is totally into you. Just like you already fell for him"

"WE ARE JUST FRIENDS"

"Yeah of course. And I am straight"

Yuna was surprised. "Wait you're gay?"

"Well duh Lee Minho exists. How could I be into girls?" 

"YOU AND MINHO ARE A THING?"

"YES. JUST AS MUCH AS YOU AND CHAN"

"WE ARE JUST FRIENDS" 

"OH MY GOD CAN YALL STOP SCREAMING? WE ALL GET IT, BOTH OF YOU LIKE DICKS, ESPECIALLY CHAN’S AND MINHO’S" Hyunjin yelled while coming in.

"Oh hell no. Not you too. You are even worse when it comes to shipping me and Chan" Yuna whined.

"Well it's obvious that you guys like each other," Hyunjin said sitting down next to Jisung.

"As if someone like Chan would ever like someone as me" Yuna thought about Chan who was a rich, young and successful CEO and then there was Yuna. An orphan who tried to commit suicide because she was a depressive and pathetic girl. 

"What do you mean? Of course he likes you. You are gorgeous and really, really kind. You are the first girl Chan ever let so close. We have actually never seen him this happy since the accident with his mom. And we are really thankful for that. For you know, making him happy." Hyunjin said.

Yuna was speechless. 

"You guys really think so?" Yuna asked.

"Yes, it's true. I have known Chan for so many years now and the only women he really talked to was his mom and his sister."

Yuna didn't say anything and processed what they said. 

"WAIT ARE THOSE VICTORIA SECRET BAGS?!" JISUNG YELLED

"HE BOUGHT YOU VICTORIA SECRET? DID HE SEE YOU IN THAT?!" HYUNJIN YELLED AS WELL.

°°°☆°°°°☆°°°°☆°°°°☆°°°°☆°°°°☆°°°°☆°°°°☆°°°

1110 words

Special thanks to Leo_The_Lioness for editing and correcting my mistakes!☀️