5

On the next day Yuna was ready to leave the hospital. She didn't have much with her except for some clothes, her phone, and her IDs.

She was currently waiting for Chan who was supposed to pick her up.

She looked over to his mom.

She was still lying there like she had been on the first day.

Yuna went over to her and took a seat. 

"Hello my name is Park Yuna, I really like your son. He makes me really happy although we have only known each other for two days. I hope you will wake up soon because I really wanna meet you." She smiled.

Right after she finished her sentence, the door opened and Chan came in. A really tall, good looking guy followed him.

Chan smiled at her. 
"Are you ready to go?" He said while he exchanged the new bought flowers with the old ones.

Yuna nodded.

"Wow Chan you didn't lie. She really is beautiful" the handsome guy looked at her with big eyes.

Yunas cheeks turned red but before she was able to say something, Chan hit him with the old flowers.

"OWW" he whined, dramatically holding his arm as he got down on his knees, pretending as if the pain was so unbearable that he couldn't stand.

"By the way that dumbass right here" he pointed at the boy who was now dramatically curled up on the floor "is Hyunjin. He is one of the eight idiots who are living with us."

Right as Hyunjin got up he grabbed his chest tightly.
"First you hit me and hurt me physically. And now you call me a dumbass and hurt my feelings. Ugh, that's too much for my heart." He collapsed on Yuna’s bed.

Yuna giggled and Chan only rolled his eyes. "Let's go"

When they were walking towards the car Hyunjin yelled
"SHOTGUN"
and was about to run towards the car. 

But Chan stopped him and held him by his shirt.
"What's with you? Always let the lady sit in the front"

"Fine" he rolled his eyes and then turned to Yuna.
"But only because you’re cute" he winked at her.

Yuna cheeks were burning.

"Stop flirting with her" Chan slapped him.

"Are you jealous?" Hyunjin smirked.

"W-what no why would I?" Chan stuttered.

Yuna just giggled at the now blushing Chan.

When they arrived Yuna was speechless.

"YOU SAID HOUSE, NOT CASTLE" Yuna yelled in disbelief

Chan chuckled.
"Well, I also didn't mention that almost all of us are CEOs of the best companies in Korea."

She looked at him in astonishment.
"How is that possible? I thought the oldest of you are twenty-two"

"Yeah I took over the company of my father when I turned 18. Same goes for Hyunjin, Minho, and Changbin. The others are either their co-CEOs or managers. And we are about to make one big company together which we are going to name SKZ." He said like it was the most normal thing in the world.

"I really should have asked better questions when we played 21 questions..." She mumbled.

Chan laughed.

"Hey lovebirds, get your asses over here. The others are waiting" Hyunjin yelled standing in front of the door.

Their cheeks became red again.

"Come let's meet them" 
He grabbed her hand and walked her to the door. 

They were standing inside an elevator.

Yuna still couldn't believe it. She went from being an depressive orphan and being bullied until a suicide attempt, to living in a castle with nine other boys who are probably all millionaires.

The elevator opened and they got into the living room. 7 boys were sitting on a couch around a big table full of food. 

"WE ARE HERE"
Hyunjin yelled. They all looked up and started running towards the new girl. They surrounded her and everyone started yelling different things at the same moment.

"WOW YOU ARE REALLY BEAUTIFUL"

"ARE YOU DATING CHAN"

"LET'S BE BEST FRIENDS"

"YOU ARE SO CUTE"

"HEY I’M JISUNG"

"ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO LIVE WITH US YEEEAAAH! THAT'S GONNA BE SO MUCH FUN"

Yuna didn't know what to answer first.
Thankfully Chan got in front of her, pushing all of them away.
"JEEZ LET HER BREATH"

"Awww. He is being protective again,” Hyunjin laughed from further away, watching the whole scenario.

"SHUT UP HYUNJIN" Chan yelled.

She noticed one boy still sitting on the couch. When they made eye contact, he walked over to them.

It didn't take her long to recognize him. Her eyes grew big.

"Felix?"

The boy started tearing up.

"Mia?"

°°°°°°°°°☆°°°°°°°°°☆°°°°°°°°°°☆°°°°°°°°°☆°°°°°°°°°°°

First of all did everyone get it why her name is Mia? If not it's because of the song M.I.A

AND SECOND YES YES I KNOW BIG AGE GAP BETWEEN 18 AND 22 BUT WHO CARES LOVE IS LOVE

805 words

Special thanks to Leo_The_Lioness for editing and correcting my mistakes!☀️