27

Felix didn't waste any time and immediately hung up the phone, sprinting downstairs. 

On his way through the living room Changbin saw him.

"YAH FELIX WHY ARE YOU RUNNING" he shouted but Felix was already too far away.

Changbin was left standing there confused. A few seconds afterwards he heard a phone ringing from the kitchen. 

He followed the sound and saw Hyunjin on the phone. He looked shocked.

"What's wrong Hyunjin?" Changbin asked after he hung up.

"I don't really know. Chan just called and said something about Yuna and the hospital," Hyunjin said, clearly worried.

"Oh my god, so that's why Felix ran outside to his car completely ignoring me... we should go too" 

"No wait. Chan said they were at the cabin in the forest. But he also said that when they left Berry wasn't with them anymore and still must be around the area behind the house where Chan's special place is you know" 

"Oh my god but the last time I checked wolves were spotted in that area!!" Changbin eyes widened. 

"Shit. Ok let's go. Maybe take one of your dogs with you. Didn't you say they're pretty good at finding scents?" Hyunjin asked.

"Yes. I'll get Sydney and you go ahead and wait for me inside the car okay?" 

Hyunjin nodded and started running.
On his way downstairs he saw Jeongin walking up the stairs with Kkami in his arms. 

"Why are you all running like maniacs? First Felix, then you," Jeongin said, confused. 

"Baby stay here and take care of Kkami okay? I'll call you later and explain it to you. Tell the others to stay here. Changbin and I are going to the house in the woods and search after Berry because she ran away. Felix is heading to the hospital because something is wrong with Yuna" he quickly explained. 

"Oh my god. Stay safe okay?" 

Hyunjin smiled and planted a quick peck on his boyfriend's lips.

"Of course. I'll be back soon. Bye I love you" 

"I love you too" 

Hyunjin ran towards his lambo and waited for Changbin. A few seconds later he arrived with the corgi. 

After a 1 1/2 hour car ride they finally arrived at the house.

They got out of the car and went inside the house to get something that had Berry's scent on it. 

They found a small toy and walked outside. 

"Okay Sydney, find her" Changbin said and put it in front of the dog's nose. 

After he smelled  it and was put on the ground, he started pulling on the leash. 

After some time they were deep in the forest and arrived at Chan's special place. 

"I've seen this place so often but I never get tired of it," Hyunjin said.

"I know right. Chan found it with his mom and Hannah" 

"I miss Chan's mother. She was always there for all of us" Hyunjin said.

"We all miss her. Especially Chan"

"I am glad he found Yuna. She brought happiness back into his life" 

"And also in Felix's,” Changbin said.

"I think in everyone’s" Hyunjin smiled. 

"Lets just hope Sydney will find Berry soon so we can go to the hospital to check on Yuna"

°°°°°°☆°°°°°°☆°°°°°°☆°°°°°°☆°°°°°°°☆°°°°°°°☆°°°°°

532 words

Hyunjin and Jeongin are always so cute together🤧🤧

Special thanks to Leo_The_Lioness for editing and correcting my mistakes!☀️