18

...A few seconds later she could hear his sobs.

"Chan?" Yuna whispered softly.

But instead he started shaking and his sobs became even louder.

"Chan please" Yuna tried to pull away to look at him, but he refused to let go and shook his head.

They were just standing there, Chan crying in Yuna’s arms and Yuna patiently waiting.

"I-I don't deserve you"

"Wha-" Yuna started but got cut off by Chan.

"N-no. Please just listen.
I don't deserve you Yuna. 
I don't deserve to call myself your boyfriend. A boyfriend is supposed to be on your side. To support you. To protect you. To spend time with you. Kiss you, hug you, cuddle with you and show you how much you mean to me. But instead I cut myself out of your life. I should have been there, but I wasn't. I should have treated you the way you deserve it, but I couldn't even take five minutes to spend time with you. Even though I know a sorry can't make it better, I still am. I am truly sorry for everything I did. No for everything I didn't do. 
It's-its fine if you d-don't want me any-anymore, I understand it. You deserve someone better than m-me. You should may-maybe give someone else a-a chance. I-"

Yuna pushed him away. 

She looked down and balled her fists.

"DO YOU EVEN LISTEN TO ME" She yelled at him looking up with tears running down her face.

"I SAID THAT I WANT YOU BACK. THAT I WANT THE OLD CHAN AND NOT SOMEONE ELSE. WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING THAT YOU DON'T DESERVE ME YOU IDIOT? I DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENED. WEREN'T YOU THE ONE WHO TOLD ME THAT THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS RIGHT NOW IS THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE. YES YOU MESSED UP BUT NOW THAT I GIVE YOU THE CHANCE TO MAKE IT UP, YOU'RE TELLING ME TO FIND SOMEONE ELSE?!"

"Yuna-"

"NO I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT. JUST. I JUST WANT THE OLD CHAN BACK. THE CHAN I FELL IN LOVE WITH. AND I WANT YOU TO STOP WORKING NONSTOP. SO PLEASE. FUCKING PLEASE CLOSE YOUR DAMN LAPTOP NOW AND SPEND SOME TIME WITH ME OR THE OTHERS. TAKE ME OUT TO A RESTAURANT, GO WITH ME TO THE HAN RIVER, COME WITH ME AND VISIT YOUR MOM, COME WITH ME AND PLAY WITH BERRY CAUSE SHE ALWAYS WAITS IN FRONT OF YOUR FUCKING DOOR THAT YOU KEPT CLOSED. PLEASE CHAN. JUST DO ANYTHING THAT ISN'T RELATED TO YOUR WORK."

Yuna was crying really hard right now. 

Chan looked at her, his vision still blurry due to the tears he shed.

He turned around and walked to his desk.

He closed the laptop and put all the papers away.

He walked up to Yuna and grabbed her hand and led her out of the office.

Chan was surprised that Yuna was right and he never noticed before.

Because the little dog was lying next to the door sleeping.

He bent down and patted her head which made her wake up.

As soon as she realised who it was, her tail started wagging and she started barking excitedly.

Chan smiled "I missed you too"

He picked her up and took Yuna’s hand again.

On their way, Felix walked towards them seeing that both of them had puffy eyes.

Just when he was about to talk, Chan cut him off, not even stopping to talk.

"You can yell at me or beat me up later. Whatever it is that you wanna do now, it can wait. I need to spend some time with my girlfriend."

But Felix wasn't about to beat him up. He was standing there smiling at the sight of both of them getting more and more far away from him. He was glad that Chan realised what he did.

°°°°☆°°°°☆°°°°☆°°°°☆°°°°☆°°°°☆°°°°☆°°°°☆°°°°

632 words

Special thanks to Leo_The_Lioness for editing and correcting my mistakes!☀️