34

All that Yuna could see was darkness. 

She tried to open her eyes, but failed.

She tried to move, but failed.

She tried to speak, but failed.

Am I dead? Yuna thought. 

But then she heard a voice. At first she couldn't recognize it to whom It belonged.

"Hey Baby girl. Why do we always meet at the hospital, hmm? The first time would have been enough for me." He chuckled but she could also hear the sadness behind it. 

He sighed. "I don't even know how to apologize to you anymore even though I've done it so many times. I love you so much but I still fail to give you all the love you deserve. I failed treating you like a good boyfriend should. I failed protecting you." His voice cracked.

"Everything has been so messed up. Berry is still not here, my mom died yesterday and I am still not ready to face it. I couldn't even go to the funeral…”
“Please baby, come back. I-I don't know what to do anymore. I wanted you to meet my mom so badly. I wanted to go to the Philippines with you so badly. Because you wanna know why? Because I wanted to prove it to you" he broke down, sobbing. 

"I wanted to prove to you that even though I was not able to protect you I won't ever stop trying to give you all the love I have and that you deserve. I wanted to make you mine. Not my best friend, not my girlfriend, but my wife. I wanted you to finally become a real part of my family since my dad isn't here anymore and now my mom is also gone. It's now only me and my sister." He took a deep breath before he continued. 

"But then everything turned into a nightmare. 
I was so happy to finally embrace you again and tell and show you how much I missed you and love you. But what happened broke my heart. You asked for your boyfriend, but when I arrived you couldn't remember me and you asked for Jackson. My heart shattered into a million pieces" he stopped.

"It was like a stranger took control over your body. You didn't look at me with the eyes you used to look at me with anymore. I was a stranger to you just as much as you were to me. All the time you were near me. But at the same time so fucking far away. I couldn't talk to you. I couldn't touch you and couldn't come near you." He started sobbing again.

"What the fuck am I doing wrong. I don't want you to feel the pain you're feeling every time I try to love you but fail. Please just wake up. Please be yourself again. Please let me hug you and tell you how much I love and miss you every single second"

After listening to that heartbreaking voice speak one word, thousands of memories started to pop up in Yuna’s head again.

Chan?

518 words.

I AM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT DOUBLE KNOT KINDA FUCJED ME UP GOT ME PREGNANT KILLED ME AND ALL THAT STUFF

Special thanks to Leo_The_Lioness for editing and correcting my mistakes!☀️