35-Final

Two years later.

It was the day Yuna finally woke up.

04.04.19

"MIA" Felix yelled as he ran into the room.

He immediately embraced her, not caring about all the machines that were connected to her.

"Felix, I can't breathe" Yuna giggled.

"Shut up, the pain I had to bear for the past 2 years was much worse" Felix said but let go of her.

He looked a lot more grown up and his hair was blond now, instead of the reddish/orange he had before.

He was smiling from ear to ear and had tears in his eyes but that moment didn't last long as he became serious.

"Mia... before we continue talking and before the others come in, you need to read this ok? I know it sounds weird but I'll go outside while you read it" without a word he gave her a letter and stood up.

Before he walked through the door Yuna said " wait I wanted to tell you that I got my memories back. So please let Chan come inside before the others do. I need to apologize and talk to him in private"

Felix turned his head around and gave her a small smile. "I am glad you got your memories back" and closed the door.

Yuna opened it and started to read the letter.

Hey Baby girl,
God how do I even start this.

I am sorry for not being right next to you by the time you will read this but I needed to go back to Australia because of my sister. But as soon as I hear the news that you wake up, I will take the next flight back.

But before that I want to apologise.

I am sorry for not giving you the love you deserve. I am sorry for not being able to protect you.
And I am sorry for not being good enough to make you happy.

But I also want to thank you for everything.
For the simple things like stroking my hair when you'd let me lay my head on your lap.
For bringing me coffee when I was stressed because of all the paperwork.
For all of your smiles that brightened up my mood.

Thank you for showing me what love is.

I don't know if I ever told you but you're my first.
My first crush.
My first girlfriend.
And my first... you know what I mean haha.

We both needed each other.
We both needed each other to have a will to live, to smile, and to breathe.
But still sometimes I feel like we were the ones who held the knives, who made us cry and who choke us.

Even though we pulled each other out of the darkness another one always follows and swallows us back.

Every time we are happy something new happens and everything turns into a mess.

We fought because I was the dumb one not giving you the love and attention you deserve and overworking myself.

But then we had the most beautiful time without everyone else just the two of us in the middle of nowhere. Focusing only on us, having no worries and making love.

But then I needed to take you to the hospital. And when you woke up and I was excited to have you by my side again to continue the time we had in the cabin in the Philippines, you suddenly didn't recognize me.

I wanted to make you mine as soon as you woke up and be my wife. But instead I had to watch another man laying his hands on you.

I even had to see my girl get raped and pass out because she was beaten up so much.

Yeah. Our love story is truly a rollercoaster ride right?

But Baby girl now after more than one year of not having you by my side anymore I realised that I nevertheless need you. And that we are both strong enough to try again. I just know that the two of us belong together. I know we can make each other happy.

And I know that you will look amazing next to me in a wedding dress with my last name.

So let's give us a chance again.

Let's love each other again.

Chan

Tears streamed down her face. She felt too many emotions at once. All she knew was that she needed Chan right now.

With a blurry vision she searched the emergency button on her bed and pressed it.

A few seconds later the doctors rushed inside and Felix with the others right behind them.

She searched for the one she needed at that moment, but couldn't see him because there were too many people in the room.

"CHAN. WHERE IS CHAN?" Yuna yelled trying to find his face.

Suddenly Hyunjin sat down next to her and held her hand.

"Yuna be strong. I know you can do that."

"WTF, I SAID I WANT CHAN" Yuna yelled.

"I am sorry Yuna but he died a few weeks ago in a car accident"

804 words.

That's it for the 1st book room 4419. Thank you all for reading it and supporting me I hope you all liked it❤

BOOK 2 IS OUT ALREADY!!! : MISSION 4419

Check out my new ff with hyunjin "double moon" :)

Special thanks to Leo_The_Lioness for editing and correcting my mistakes!☀️