33

(A/N)

~I kinda decided to stop putting trigger warnings at the beginning. Except for smut cause that's not important for the story. But the whole rape thing is and without reading it it wouldn't make sense. So if you have problems with it please stop reading this story. ~

"NO, PLEASE STOP" Yuna screamed. 

Jackson took off his pants revealing his member.  

Yuna's eyes widened in fear. 

"NOW SCREAM FOR ME LITTLE SLUT, SCREAM"
And with that he pushed himself inside her.

She screamed and cried. Not only because of the physical pain but also because of all those memories which started to float back in her mind. 

He punched her and pulled on her hair making her scream even louder.

After some time she stopped screaming and started to feel numb. She couldn't even feel the pain anymore that Jackson gave her. She was just lying there on the edge of losing consciousness. 

"SCREAM YOU LITTLE HOE. I WANNA HEAR THE PAIN" He slapped her hard again. 

Just as she was about to close her eyes because her vision became blurry, she saw a dark silhouette running towards her. 

"YUNA" a voice screamed.

"Chan..." she whispered as she closed her eyes, losing consciousness.

* time skip *

Chan walked through the gates with a flower bouquet in his hands. It was raining but Chan didn't care at all. 

When he reached the fresh grave he let himself drop on his knees. 

The sight of it made him cry even harder and his vision became so blurry that he couldn't even read the name on the gravestone anymore. 

"If you were still alive you would have probably scolded me for being so careless and not bringing an umbrella with me or at least a jacket. But I can't help it. When I am soaking wet people can't see all the tears I shed," he laughed quietly.

"Why did you leave me so soon?" his voice cracked. 

"I can't live without you. I need you..." He sobbed. 

Suddenly his phone started ringing. 

He took out his phone and just threw it away. 

"FUCK THIS SHIT" He screamed. 

"Why is life so fucking unfair..." He whispered and pulled his knees close to him and sat there crying in the rain.

After a couple of minutes he heard footsteps behind him.

"CHAN! Oh my fucking goodness are you dumb. You're wet and freezing" Jisung said. 

Chan didn't even notice how cold it was but Jisung saw the goosebumps he had all over his arms and his lips which were slightly tinged blue.  

He took off his jacket and gave it to Chan.

"Man, we called you so many times," Jisung said.

Chan shrugged his shoulders. 

"Now come with me we need to go to the hospital" Jisung grabbed his arm and pulled him away.

"Why?" Chan asked.

"The doctors said Yuna’s condition got worse and she still hasn't woken up yet" 

And with that Chan took a last look at his mother's grave and then followed Jisung to the car where everyone was already waiting for him.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°☆°°°°°°°°°☆°°°°°°°°°☆°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
501 words

Just in case you won't hear anything from me anymore it's probably because I am gonna die tomorrow because of double knot.

Special thanks to Leo_The_Lioness for editing and correcting my mistakes!☀️