15

They were sitting on the blanket eating the food, with Berry playing around them. It couldn't be better. 

"Hey, next month I have to fly to the Philippines. It's a business trip. As my co CEO, it's a good idea if you come with me. What do you think?" Chan asked.

"You are kidding right?" Yuna asked

"No. The meeting will be held on the island Palawan. I heard it's one of the most beautiful places in the world"

"OMG YES CHAN! PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU!"
She looked at him excited.

"Okay, I’ll tell Woojin to book the tickets," Chan said.

"I was there once, but not on that island, I think. But I have never seen such a beautiful place before, and the people there are so kind" Yuna said "I remember Felix and I jumping down from cliffs into clear blue water next to a waterfall. Wait, are the others going to come with us?"

"Well Woojin and Seungmin need to stay, because there will be another meeting. And since Minho and Jisung went to Bali last time, I think they will stay too. So it's probably going to be Felix, Changbin, Hyunjin, Jeongin, you, and me." Chan said.

"Okay" she smiled and layed down on her back looking up into the sky.

Chan looked at her. She was so beautiful.

"You are really beautiful, you know," he told her.

She didn't answer but blushed madly.

"Aww, is my babygirl blushing now?" He laughed and layed down, pulling her on top of him, hugging her tightly. 

She hid her red face and put her head on his chest.

Normally she would have been more embarrassed because they were in public, but no one was around them.

The sun was already going down and the sky was coloured in reds and oranges.

It was just like it's written in a fairy tale. 

The prince holding the princess tightly in his arms, both of them not caring about the beautiful sunset or their surroundings, but about each other. 

Their faces were so close. Chan could even see the freckles that peppered Yuna’s cheeks and nose. 

Slowly they closed the gap between them, their lips meeting in the middle. 

Again it wasn't making out or lust. It was a sign of the trust and comfort they had for each other.

He gently pecked her lips one more time before Berry came, interrupting them by licking their faces.

"BERRY!" Yuna yelled laughing.

"Wow she really is a cockblocker"Chan said jokingly.

Yuna only rolled her eyes at his comment but still smiled. 

She was really happy at the moment.

When they came home, everyone was staring at them, especially Felix.

"OH MY GOD. WERE YOU TWO ON A DATE. ARE YOU TOGETHER?" Jisung screamed

"W-what n-o" Chan stuttered.

"Omg my ship is finally sailing, we all have to celebrate," Hyunjin said.

Felix walked towards them, making both of them even more nervous.

"Mia, are you two dating?" He looked at her with a serious face.

"Uhm.. " Yuna looked around searching for help, but the others were just there smirking at her.