7

The next morning, Yuna woke up by a loud banging on her door. She quickly stood up and opened it to see who it was. 

Seungmin was standing there and smiled.
"Hey Yuna, we are going to have breakfast in thirty minutes. Come downstairs when you're ready"

"Ok I will be there" Yuna said and went to her bathroom to take a shower. Inside her bathroom she found a lot of stuff like shampoo, make-up and other toiletries  that was prepared for her. They even bought her pads and tampons.

After she finished showering, she put her wet hair into a messy bun, then applied some concealer and mascara. She went inside her room wearing just a towel since she forgot to bring clothes with her to the bathroom.

Suddenly the door opened and Chan came in oblivious to the fact that she was standing in the corner with just a towel covering her small body.

"OMG CHAN WHY DIDN'T YOU KNOCK ON THE DOOR BEFORE YOU CAME IN?!" Yuna screamed holding onto her towel tightly. 

His eyes widened. "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD. I AM SO SORRY I WAS JUST-" But then he stopped talking, looking at her.

First she thought it was her body but then she realised why he was looking at her like that.

The towel didn't cover her arms and legs.

Chan was looking at the many large scars she had. 

She turned her back towards him so he wouldn't be able to see the scars.
She looked at her feets. Tears already streamed down her face. She waited until the footsteps were further away but instead they got louder and she could sense that he was standing behind her.

"Yuna, turn around," Chan said.

She didn't. She was too scared of his reaction.

He sighed. 

Chan placed his arms around her waist and hugged her from behind, not caring that she was  covered in just a towel. 

He put his head on her shoulder and whispered.

"You know you can show me your arms, I won't judge you or laugh at you. You don't even have to tell me what these are from. I will wait until you're ready to tell me. You don't have to be embarrassed about them. They are now a part of your body and I like them as much as the rest of it. But one thing for sure. I won't let it happen anymore ok? I promise that."

Yuna was once again speechless. Chan's words were always so comforting. He knew how to make her happy.

When she was with Chan, she felt important. She felt loved. It was like finally someone cared about her again.

Felix and the other boys were like Chan too, even though she only just met them yesterday. 

 She had known Felix for her whole life but there was still a huge difference between the impacts of Chan and Felix. 

Yuna turned around and hugged him too.
"Thank you for everything. Thank you for helping me out with finding a place to live. Thank you for finding Felix and thank you for making me happy and accepting me the way I am."

"No problem princess"

Princess? Her cheeks became red again. She just stayed quiet. 

"GUYS COME DOWNSTAIRS ALREADY BREAKFAST IS- OH MY GOD" Hyunjin came in without knocking or asking for permission.

He looked at the half naked Yuna hugging Chan. They immediately let go of each other and widened their eyes in horror as soon as they realized it was Hyunjin.

Hyunjin was just standing at the door smirking. "You know what? Continue with whatever you were doing. Just come downstairs when you're done" and he left but they could hear his laugh echoing down the hallway.

"Why does it always have to be the dumbest? Why couldn't it be Woojin, or I don't know Seungmin. Now that brat isn’t going to stop teasing me for the rest of my life." Chan groaned in frustration.

Yuna laughed loudly.

"Anyways I’ll go downstairs to beat Hyunjin up before he tells the others. Just come downstairs when you are ready." He left and Yuna shook her head, trying to process everything that had happened.

°°°°°°°☆°°°°°°°°°☆°°°°°°°°☆°°°°°°°°☆°°°°°°°☆°°°°°°

710 words

Special thanks to Leo_The_Lioness for editing and correcting my mistakes!☀️