30

"Felix what the fuck are you talking about?" Yuna stared at him confused. 

"Mia. You have amnesia. And you forgot everything that happened the past 2 years" he sighed.

"Oh shut up Felix who are you trying to fool it's not funny" 

"Don't you remember how our parents died?" 

"Mom and dad... died?" 

"Don't you remember how you tried to commit suicide?" Felix got more frustrated.

"Why should I kill myself??" Yuna got more confused. 

Felix stood up and pulled up the sleeves of her shirt. All the cuts and scars were revealed and Yuna gasped. 

"See. Please try to remember Mia. Did you really forget about everything?" Felix asked. 

"I... I don't know. I think so. But it doesn't make any sense" Yuna didn't know what to think anymore.

Felix sighed. 

"Okay. I will tell you everything." Felix sat down and started talking.

In the evening Felix left and Yuna was still sitting on her hospital bed thinking about everything. 

The last thing she remembered was going to school with Felix and Jackson. 

And now she was told that her boyfriend was abusive and even tried to rape her. 

That her parents died.

That she tried to commit suicide.

Lived with nine rich ass boys.

And had a new boyfriend named Chan.

Felix tried to convince her to come back with him but Yuna was too scared and told him she still needs some time. 

The next day Felix came and basically dragged her with him. 

Outside of the hospital they walked towards the parking lot. 

"Felix you don't even know how to drive" Yuna scolded him. 

"Mia I told you. We are both 2 years older now. I already have my licence and my own car."

"Ouh.. right" 

When Yuna saw the car she stopped walking. 
"I know you said we are rich now. BUT YOU OWN A LAMBO?!" 

Felix chuckled. 
"Yes I do. Like all of us"

Yuna just shook her head and got inside.

They drove to the house and meanwhile Felix told her more things she forgot.

When they got out of the car Yuna's eyes grew big. "YOU SAID HOUSE, NOT CASTLE" 
She looked at him in disbelief.

"I heard you saying the same thing when you came here the first time. It's like  deja vu" a voice behind her said.

She turned around and a tall handsome boy was walking up to her.

"Hey Yuna," he smiled, hugging her.

She didn't know how to react.
"Oh...hi.. uhm..?"

Hyunjin’s mouth fell open. 
He dramatically held his chest. "How could you forget about me. I mean the others, okay, they are unimportant BUT ME?! HWANG HYUNJIN? THE ONE AND ONLY?! OH THE PAIN IS UNBEARABLE." he let himself drop on his knees. 

"Hyunjin what the actual fuck?" Felix said.

°°°°☆°°°°☆°°°°☆°°°°☆°°°°☆°°°°☆°°°°☆°°°°☆°°°°

462 words

Special thanks to Leo_The_Lioness for editing and correcting my mistakes!☀️