32

⚠️Also trigger warning. Rape,...⚠️

Maybe it was a bad idea. Maybe it was a really dumb idea. Because Yuna knew everything about Jackson. It's not like no one told her about him. She knew that he was violent and that he almost raped her. 

But she simply didn't want to believe it. 

She only remembered Jackson from 2 years ago when they were still a couple. The Jackson who was always so caring and loving. 

"Do you want anything to eat or drink?" Yuna asked as they went inside of the big house.

"No thank you. Let's just go to your room?"

"Yeah sure. Follow me" 

One thing she didn't know was that Jackson almost raped her in her own room. So he exactly knew where the room was but he kept quiet.

"Wow, your room is really pretty" he looked around pretending it was his first time there.

"Thank you" she smiled.

"But I think you are prettier," he added.

Yuna started blushing.

"I ... um... thank you" she stuttered.

"You know I never stopped loving you" Jackson said.

It felt like butterflies were in her stomach. 

"I also think I’m still in love with you Jackson"

He slowly walked up to her. 

"Let's have some fun babe" he whispered and placed his hands on her waist. 

He placed his lips on hers and started to kiss her passionately.

But something was weird about it. It didn't feel right. She kinda didn't like the feeling but why? Didn't she love him?

She pushed him a little bit and broke the kiss. "Wait Jackson I think we should take it slower I mean-"

"As if care about what you think" 

His grip became tighter and he pushed her onto the bed.

Yuna's eyes widened. She was really scared. He smirked like a psycho.

"YOU SENT ME TO PRISON. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I SUFFERED. AND YOUR BELOVED BOYFRIEND AND BROTHER SENT ME TO THE HOSPITAL. OH AFTER I AM DONE WITH YOU YOU WILL WISH THAT I RAPED YOU BACK THAN BECAUSE WHAT I AM PLANNING FOR NOW IS EVEN WORSE" He laughed like a maniac putting his hand on her neck and tightening the grip.

"YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET EVERYTHING YOU SLUT. YOU FUCKING SHOULD HAVE DIED IN THAT CAR ACCIDENT" 

Suddenly memories floated back into Yuna’s mind.

Pictures of a damaged car and bright blue lights started popping up. The sound of sirens were heard. She heard the voice of a girl screaming "N-NO MOM, DAD. WAIT STOP FELIX"

Again the grip tightened and she tried to gasp for air but he continued choking her. Slowly her vision got blurry

In her mind she saw a blurry image of a bathroom. Everywhere was blood. Her arm felt numb and in her other hand was a phone. 

He released his grip and she gasped for air and started coughing violently. 

A voice popped up in her head.

"if I visit my mom everyday I also get to see you, so why don't we become friends?" 

"CHAN" she yelled hoping he would be home and hear her. 

Again Chan's voice from the past popped up.

" I wanted to be the one who protects you but I already failed before we were even together. I should have been there. I’m so sorry" 

"SCREAMING WON'T SAVE YOU" Jackson yelled

He punched her in the face and blood started to come out of her nose.

He ripped her shirt off her chest and the bra followed. 

"LOOK AT YOUR DISGUSTING BODY. FULL OF CUTS" 

Hyunjin appeared in her head.

"They show what hard times we went through and how strong we are today. There were times where we thought we were ugly or not as good as we should be. But the past is not important anymore. It's the here and now."

°°°°°☆°°°°°☆°°°°°☆°°°°°☆°°°°°☆°°°°°☆°°°°°☆°°°°

668 words

I really regret using Jackson as the bad person. I really really love him.

Special thanks to Leo_The_Lioness for editing and correcting my mistakes!☀️