26

"Baby please. Everything is fine. Just come here" Chan tried to stay as calm as possible although he was worried as hell. 

"N-no. Please just-just stay here" Yuna started tearing up.

"Okay okay. I am just going to sit down" Chan sat down on the cold forest ground not breaking the eye contact.
"But now sit down as well okay?"

Yuna nodded. 

She slowly got down but before she could sit down the voice came back even louder than before.

You should have died.

She stopped moving. Tears started streaming down her face. 

"Yuna?" Chan felt lost. 

He really didn't know what to do. He didn't know what was going on and why Yuna was acting like this. 

"Please baby talk to me," Chan said, hearing the frustration in his own voice.

"Cha-chan. I-i am sca-" her voice cracked and she broke down. 

Chan got up and rushed to her. 

He tried to comfort her but she started hitting her head.

"MY HEAD HURTS"

"STOP BABY PLEASE. YOU WILL MAKE IT WORSE" Chan picked her up in bridal style and started running back to the house.

"THERE'S SO MANY VOICES" Yuna didn't stop screaming and crying the entire run back. 

Chan was really worried and scared but in moments like this he had to stay calm. 

"Shhh it's going to be fine, I promise" he tried to comfort her but nothing seemed to work.

When they reached the house, Chan immediately carried her inside the car. 

Just as he was about to start driving he noticed Berry wasn't there. 

He got out of the car again and shouted the dog's name. There was no response. 

Again he shouted her name but the only answer he got was silence. 

He thought about running back into the woods but when he saw Yuna hitting her head again and screaming non stop, he got inside the car again and started driving. 

On their way to the hospital, he called Felix.

F: Oi mate what's u-

C: FELIX COME TO THE ******* HOSPITAL NOW.   SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YUNA AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT AND-

But Felix already hung up.

"FUCK" Chan yelled.

He looked over to Yuna. She had passed out a few minutes ago and he was now driving even faster. 

He called Hyunjin, who luckily picked up.

H:Hello?

C:LISTEN HYUNJIN I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME BECAUSE I AM ON MY WAY TO BRING YUNA TO THE HOSPITAL. SHE IS ACTING REALLY WEIRD AND I AM WORRIED AS HELL. BUT PLEASE GO TO THAT HOUSE IN THE WOODS. GO TO THE WATERFALL. THE ONE SPECIAL PLACE YOU KNOW. I THINK WE LOST BERRY THERE

H:OKAY DON'T WORRY WE WILL FIND HER AND AFTER THAT WE WILL COME OKAY

C:Thank you so much Hyunjin 

H:No problem.

°°°°°☆°°°°°☆°°°°°☆°°°°°☆°°°°°☆°°°°°☆°°°°°☆°°°°°°

463 words

Special thanks to Leo_The_Lioness for editing and correcting my mistakes!☀️