4. UCLA first Day

It's been a week since I've moved here and I'm beginning at UCLA today. I'm so excited. I got my student card, time table and books and copies along with pens.

I put on a sleeveless top and overall shorts. I slide on Vans and decide on an Insta post.

Liked by imzachherron, jonahmarais, DanielSeavey, CorbynBesson, JackAveryMusic

Bree_Smith: First day at UCLA. I'm so grateful to be able to attend such a great college!!

Limelight_FAN: omg she's friends with WHY DON'T WE!! How??

Bree_Smith: I met them when I moved in beside them :)

imzachherron: I hope you enjoy your first day:)

I like his comment and have some cereal. I make some coffee and put it in a flask and head to my car. Newly bought. I see Zach and Kay kissing. I spot another guy walking over. "Guys get a room" Said the boy. They pull apart. "Fine. Oh!! Brielle come over!" Said Zach.
I walk over and Zach smiles. "This is Eben, a great friend and our opener" Said Zach. I blush his quite cute. "I'm Brielle but most people call me Bree" Said Bree. "I'm Eben, their best best friend!" Said Eben. "I'm sure you are" Said Bree, smiling.

He smiles back and he has dimples! I smile and look at my car

He smiles back and he has dimples! I smile and look at my car. "I actually must go now since college is soon" Said Bree. They smile and say bye. I go to my car and sneak a glance at Eben, his quite cute. Anyway he probably has a girlfriend or something. I get in and drive to UCLA. I go inside and find my classroom. I go inside and sit down. Everyone comes in and Photography begins. I lean back and this is amazing.

Soon it's lunch and I'm sitting at a table. A girl walks over.

Blonde hair and blue eyes

Blonde hair and blue eyes. "Hey! I'm Saffron Peterson." Said Saffron. "I'm Brielle" Said Bree. "It's so nice to meet you! Can I sit here?" Asked Saffron. "Yeah, of course" Said Bree. "So tell me about you." Said Saffron. "I'm a triplet. Thea Rose is the oldest and Raine Remi is the middle and they are identical while I'm fraternal. I'm Brielle Joy" Said Bree. "Ah. You don't have an American accent. Where are you from?" Asked Saffron. "Ireland" Said Bree. "Wow, I heard it's a beautiful country" Said Saffron. "It is" Said Bree.

We go back to class and just enjoy the day. I drive home and see Eben walking out. "Hey Bree! How was UCLA?" Asked Eben. "It was great" Said Bree. "That's great. You have a nice smile" Said Eben. I blush and look behind me. "I'm making dinner, see you later" Said Bree. "How about I help you? I mean, I'm a good cook" Said Eben. "Ok. You better be" Said Bree. He laughs and we go inside. We make home made burgers and chips.

It's actually nice. "Your lucky your a good cook. Now I'm getting some ice cream, want some?" Asked Bree. "Okay." Said Eben. We have some vanilla and chocolate ice cream. It was delicious.

Eben gives me his number and I give him his. He leaves and I smile. I go to bed at 11.

Eben is pretty hot. I mean, his nice, he can cook. Maybe we will date, ya never know.

So do you ship Brielle and Eben? Do you ship Bren or Zelle??

Anyway I hope you enjoyed.

I couldn't update much since I was in Rosslare, Wexford for holidays and the internet wasn't great or my 4G but anyway I am updating right now.

Lorna xx