6. Eben day

It's now Saturday after a rough week in college. Me and Eben planned to spend the weekend together. I decide to go with jeans and a pink jumper. I put some Vans on and leave my hair natural. I just do mascara and lipstick. I go down and have pancakes.

I hear a knock on the door and I open it. "Hey Eben" Said Bree. "Hey Bree" Said Eben. I smile and he comes in. "So what do you want to do today?" Asked Eben. "Maybe the cinema and dinner?" Said Bree. "Good idea. Maybe we can see Ugly Dolls?" Asked Eben. "Yeah sounds great" Said Bree. We walk out the door and I lock the door. We get in my car and I drive to the cinema. We get the tickets and goodies. We go find our seats.

The movie was amazing. We go to In N' Out. I quite enjoy the food. We go to the beach and sit on the sand. "Bree.... will you be my girlfriend?" Asked Eben. "I'd love that, Eben" Said Bree. Eben leans in and kisses me. There's no sparks or the butterflies but of course that'll come later on, right?

He stands up and gives me his hand to help me up. I stand up and kiss him. We go to my car and I drive us home. We step out and Zach walks over. "Hey" Said Zach. "Hey" Said Bree. "Hey! I asked Bree to be my girlfriend!" Cheered Eben. "Congratulations!! I better go Jonah broke another table" Said Zach and he walks away. I shrug and Eben kisses me bye. I go inside and sit down.

I clean up the sitting room and then eventually sit down.

Liked by imzachherron, ebenofficialBree_Smith: So Ugly Dolls was great!! In N Out oh my god I love 😍

Bree_Smith: So Ugly Dolls was great!! In N Out oh my god I love 😍

I sigh and go to bed.

Next day

I wake up and decide Starbucks is in need. I go find an outfit perfect for today.

I slide on converse and loosely curl my hair and no make up day

I slide on converse and loosely curl my hair and no make up day. I grab my phone and purse and keys. I get in the car and drive to Starbucks. I order an iced latte.

I drive back and see Eben outside. I step out and he kisses me. I feel a small spark, thank god. "Starbucks" Said Eben. I nod and kiss him. We go inside and I soon hear a knock on the door. Kay. "Hey what are you doing here?" Asked Bree. "I'm just going to see Zach and decided to say hi" Said Kay. "Hi?" Said Bree. Kay walks away. I shrug and close the door.

Me and Eben sit on the sofa and he smiles. "So baby, wanna watch Mary Poppins Returns" Said Eben. I nod and kiss his cheek.

Soon we order pizza and eventually fall asleep snuggling.

I'm happy I felt a spark but shouldn't I feel more?? I'm sure it's nothing.

I hope you enjoyed and is the spark and butterflies important for Bree's and Ebens relationship?? I think so.

Lorna xx