11. A year later

It's been a year of living in LA, being a student of UCLA and dating Eben. I love him but I'm not in love with him. Anyway today I'm going to the Why Don't We concert in LA. I'm so excited. I curl my hair and put light make up on. I go downstairs and see Thea and Raine. They smile. "Let's go" Said Thea. I nod and we get in the car and drive to the venue. We go inside and I go see Eben. "Hey good luck tonight" Said Bree. "Thank you" Smiled Eben. He kisses me and I walk outside. I hear Thea and Raine talking.

"I love Eben." Said Thea. "Oh shit" Said Raine. "I'm not gonna do anything, he is with Bree" Said Thea. They walk off. I look down. I need to break up with him. Thea is perfect for him.

Eben goes on stage and half way through his set he calls me up. I walk up and he kneels down. No. "Bree I know we have been dating for a year but I want to ask you an important question..... Will you marry me?" Asked Eben.

 Will you marry me?" Asked Eben

"I-I can't" Said Bree. He frowns. "We can talk after your performance... I just can't" Said Bree. I walk off stage and run to the dressing room. I sit down and Thea and Raine walk in.

"Why did you say no?" Asked Thea. "Your in love with him and I'm not in love with him. I can't do it to him. So when I break up with him, you be there for him." Said Bree. Thea nods and we hug. Eben comes in and they leave.

"Why?" Asked Eben. "Eben. I love you as a friend and I didn't want to hurt you. I don't feel the sparks or butterflies and I can't let you propose to me when I don't return those feelings." Said Bree. He looks down. "Ok. I-I can't see you for a while" Said Eben. I nod and stand up. "Please move on" Said Bree. I walk out and sit on a step.

I listen to Why Don't We sing and then them walking off. Zach walks up to me and sits down. "You ok?" Asked Zach. I look at him. "No, but I will" Said Bree. Zach hugs me and I go home. I lie in bed and sigh.

Next day

I wake up and put on shorts, tank top and vans. I put my hair in a bun and go make porridge. I hear a knock on my door and I open the door to see Eben. "I'm just here to get my stuff" Said Eben. I nod and let him in. "Brielle? Did you ever love me?" Asked Eben. "I did, at the very start but then I realised we had no sparks or chemistry" Said Bree. Eben nods and leaves. I sigh and sit on my sofa.

I look outside and see the lads hug him. Maybe I should visit mum for a while? I'll book tickets in a while. I hear a knock and I open the door. Zach walks in and grabs my hands. Sparks, tingles, butterflies, yeah I am in love with this man. I look at him. "How are you?" Asked Zach. "I'm good." Said Bree. "What's your plan?" Asked Zach. "Visit my mum" Said Bree. "I can go with you? The band has a break for two months" Said Zach. "If you want, I'd like the company, to be honest" Said Bree.

He stays for dinner and at around 11 goes home. I go to bed and fall asleep.

What a rough two days. :(

Well they broke up, and Bree's going back to Ireland for a while with Zach:)

I hope you enjoyed

Lorna xx