14. Dinner with Thomas

I wake up and go down for breakfast. Zach is eating some cereal and I join him. I then go get dressed. I throw on a white dress and vans. I loosely curl my hair and do light make up.

I go back down and spot Zach is dressed and so is mum. "Hey hun, Thomas is coming for dinner. Is that ok?" Asked Mum. "Yeah, your first love" smiled Bree. "Yeah, I mean I still have the same feelings for him now and I hope we can carry on from then" Said Mum. I smile and we go into town since we are meeting him there. I spot Thomas, with a girl and a boy. I look at mum and she is smiling.

We go over and they smile.

Mum hugs him and his kids stand there

Mum hugs him and his kids stand there. "I'm Brielle, Maria's daughter. I'm 19" Said Bree. "Rose, 19" Said Rose. "Tyler, 19" Said Tyler. I smile and we go to the Wax Museum.

It was fun, haven't been there since TY. We decide to go to Five Guys for some lunch and then we go to the park, Stephans Green. We sit on the grass and Tyler and Rose lean back. Mum and Thomas stand up. "We are going to walk around" Said Thomas. We nod and they leave. I smile at Zach and he smiles back. I look around. Rose and Tyler look around. Awkward. "You go to UCLA, right?" Asked Rose. "Yeah. I heard you go to Trinity" Said Bree. They nod. "Yeah we love it there" Said Tyler. I smile.

We are soon going for dinner and I smile.ThunderRoad cafe. I order the burger and garlic and cheese fries. A coke as well. Zach orders the same and we soon dig in. "Did you contact Thea and Raine?" Asked Bree. "Yeah, their happy. They will be coming over for Christmas to meet him" Said Mum. "When will you be meeting Edward?" Asked Bree. "Soon" Said Mum. I smile.

Bedtime is normal.

2 week later

I wake up and see Zach walking in. "I was wondering would you like to go on a date with me?" Asked Zach. I nod. "I'd love too" Said Bree. He smiles and walks out. I giggle and look at the ceiling. Fuck I am in love with him, the past two weeks prove it. We had several moments, we touched hands and felt everything I want to feel, he makes me happy and feel safe. I love him so much. I stand up and look for an outfit to wear for a date.

I put on a white off the shoulder dress with white converse

I put on a white off the shoulder dress with white converse. I loosely curl my hair and do light make up. I smile at my reflection and go downstairs. Zach is standing there. "You look..... beautiful. Are you ready?" Asked Zach. "I am, and you look amazing too" Said Bree. We get in my car and I drive us to this cute cafe in Clondalkin called Gigi's Cafe. We order scones with cream and butter. I smile at Zach.

"Wanna know something I liked you last year, Bree. It was shit knowing you were dating Eben but I guess everything happens for a reason, right?" Asked Zach. "That is true, I agree. I felt sparks and everything with you last year but I couldn't hurt Eben like that. I'm just happy we are together" Said Bree. We soon finish and go for a drive to Bray. We soon park the car and walk along the beach.

Eventually we go home. We have dinner, we ordered Chinese, yummy. We then go to bed at 11.

This was amazing and the date was amazing!!

Well their first date was a success.

I hope you enjoyed!!

Lorna xx