5. Hanging with Saffron

It's Saturday and I'm hanging with Saffron today. I put on a red skirt and a graphic top. I pick out a dark denim jacket and Adidas runners. I loosely curl my hair and do light make up. I make porridge and enjoy it.

I then clean up and go get my bags. I get in my car and go pick Saffron up. "Hey get in girl" Said Bree. "Hey! I can't wait for today. My friend will be meeting me, Tate Dahl" Said Saffron. I nod and we get to The Grove.

I spot a girl who's waving at us. "Hey Saffron! You must be Brielle. I'm Tate. I go to college in Boston" Said Tate. I smile and we go shopping. I see Eben and he comes over. "Hey Bree. I see you met Tate, Jonah's girlfriend" Said Eben. "Yeah" Said Bree. He smiles and takes my hand. "I'll bring her back in a minute. Want to show her something" Said Eben. They nod and Eben pulls me away. I smile at him and he smirks. "I wanna show you this shop you might like it" Said Eben. He leads me to a shop called Irish Things. I laugh and Eben smiles.

"I'm guessing you like it" said Eben. I nod and hug him. "It's like home" Said Bree. "I found it yesterday and I bought a shamrock since it's for luck" Said Eben. "It is. I personally love shamrocks" Said Bree. He smiles and walks me back to the girls. I smile at them and Eben smiles. "I better go, I have to go to the studio" Said Eben. "Ok, I guess I'll see you later" Said Bree. He left and Saffron looks at me. "He likes you and you like him" Said Saffron. "No! It's too soon, Saffron. Anyway let's get lunch" Said Bree. We go to TGI's and enjoy some food.

We finish shopping and I go home. I spot Eben walking over. "Hey I was wondering if tomorrow if you wanna come on a date with me?" Asked Eben. "I'd like that" Said Bree. "Great, I'll pick you up tomorrow at six" Said Eben. "Can't wait" Said Bree. Eben gets in a car and I go inside.

At six I make pizza. I watch some movies and begin some assignments. I go to bed at 11.

Next day

I wake up and smile. I'm going on a date with Eben tonight. I can't wait. I put on some sweatpants and a hoodie. I put my hair in a bun and go make some toast. I dig in and smile. I love toast with jam.

I then relax for the whole day to five to get ready for the date.

I loosely curl my hair and do light make up

I loosely curl my hair and do light make up. I go down and grab my bag along with my phone. I hear a knock on my door and I open the door. "You look breathtaking" Said Eben. "Thank you and do do you" Said Bree. He smiles and leads me to his car. He drives me to The Cheesecake Factory. He pulls out my seat and I sit down. "I did not know you were such a gentleman" smiled Bree. "I am" Said Eben. I smile and we enjoy a lovely meal.

I smile when we go for a walk along the beach. "I really do like you Brielle, you seem like a really good person" Smiled Eben. "I really like you too" Said Bree. "So our second date next weekend, this time the beach" Said Eben. "I'd love that" Said Bree. He drops me home and I smile and kiss his cheek. "I really enjoyed this date, it's my first ever proper date" Said Bree. "I enjoyed it too. You are the most beautiful girl ever. Anyway goodnight, gorgeous" Said Eben. "Night" Said Bree. He leaves and I spot Zach coming over. "How was your date?" Asked Zach. "Great, wanna come in for some tea?" Asked Bree. "Me and Kay are going to the cinema, I just wanted to ask you about the date. Treat Eben right, ok?" Said Zach. "I will" Said Bree. He walks off.

His a nice guy. I go to bed since I'm knackered.

Eben was amazing and I loved the date. Zach is cool. Eben is amazing.

So their first date. How exciting.

I hope you enjoyed.

Lorna xx