15. Meeting Edward and Last Day

It's our second last day here and we are meeting my brother, Edward. I go find an outfit. I put on a high waist skirt and a white top. I slide on Vans and do light make up. I loosely curl my hair and do the lightest make up. I go down and see mum eating toast. I make some cereal and coffee. I see Zach walk in dressed.

I smile at him. Mum looks at me. "Hun, we are meeting Edward today" Said Mum. "Okay, gonna be fun" Said Bree. "Honey, I don't know what to wear. I'm meeting my son" Said Mum. "Wear what you wear, he won't care" Said Bree. Mum hugs me.

She comes back in and smiles

She comes back in and smiles. "Let's do this" Said Mum. We get in her car and she drives to Thomas' house. We step out and go to the door. Mum knocks and Thomas opens the door. "His here" Said Thomas. I look up and there he is, looking around.

 I look up and there he is, looking around

"Edward? Hi. I'm your biological mum" Said mum. He nods. I look at him. He looks back. "Nice to meet you" Said Edward. "I guess you have questions for me" Said Mum. He nods. We sit down. "Why did you put me up for adoption?" Asked Edward. "I was dating Thomas, your dad for years and he broke up with me to go to college in London and I didn't know what to do or how to raise a baby so to give you a better and happier life I gave you up for adoption. I thought about you everyday and I love you" Said Mum. "You must be my sister? Brielle?" Asked Edward. "Yeah. Hi" Said Bree. I stand up and walk over and sit beside him.

"I always wanted a brother and now I have one" smiled Bree. "I have three already" Said Edward. "Oh" Said Bree. He looks at me. "I just have three more" Said Edward. I smile and sit beside Zach again. Edward sighs. "I'm sorry that was mean of me. I want to get to know you" Said Edward. I nod. Zach smiles and waves at Edward. I look at him. "Why wave?" Asked Bree. "Unique way to say hi" Said Zach. I roll my eyes.

Edward stands up. "Brielle wanna join me outside?" Asked Edward. I nod. "Ok" Said Bree. We go outside and sit on the grass. "I'm happy I have other sisters. You seem amazing and I want to get to know you" Said Edward. "I'm living in LA." Said Bree. He smirks. "Aren't you lucky I'm moving over there soon. My wife, Annabelle wants to move over and I have work over there, Hayden, Amberley and Mark are happy. Hayden is 4, Amber is 3 and Mark is 2." Said Edward. "I'm happy for you" Said Bree. We share a hug and then go back inside.

I smile at mum. We have some food and then watch movies. We head home and mum smiles at me.

Last day here leaving for the airport at 4 in the morning

I smile and get up. I have to find a perfect outfit.

I leave my hair down, it has yesterday's curls in and no make up this time

I leave my hair down, it has yesterday's curls in and no make up this time. I go put on boots and go down for breakfast. Mum looks at me. "You have feelings for Zach" Said Mum. I nod. "Yeah but we are gonna take it slow because of my past relationship" Said Bree. "That's good. It really is" Said Mum.

Zach walks in and for the last day we are lounging around. We sit out the back and look at the sky. I smile at Zach and he smiles back.

We order dinner and then we watch movies. I smile at him and he hugs me when we go to bed. I go to sleep till 2.30.

Back home soon and I can't wait. I'll miss mum and everyone here.

They met Edward yay!!

I hope you enjoyed!

Lorna xx