21: The Wedding

I picked the dress very easily and I love it. It suits me and I am in love with it.

My make up is natural and that's why I love it

Their hair are the same and make up nearly the same, just different eye and lip colour

Their hair are the same and make up nearly the same, just different eye and lip colour. I smile at them. "Let's get this done!" Said Bree. They all cheer. They soon walk down the aisle and I smile. My dad walks up to me and kisses my cheek. "Let's do this sweetie" Said dad. I smile at him. We begin to walk down the aisle to 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran. Our first dance is to Lover by Taylor Swift and I don't know how they did this but Taylor is performing it and invited to the wedding and Ed is singing Perfect when I'm walking down the aisle.

Dad gives me away and Zach mouths 'your gorgeous' and it begins.

Vows

Zach: "I'm madly and deeply in love with you and I think that when you moved here I always was but I wasn't sure coz of a girlfriend but now I'm sure it was love and I'm so glad we slow dated kinda to get here today. As long as I live and breathe I will love and care for you. I love you my pretty wife"

Bree: "I agree. I love you and I think we needed that year to just become friends and here we are, getting married and in love. I will always love you even if you do annoy me. You stuck with me and that's what I will do for you, my handsome king."

We swap rings. "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss your bride" Said the priest and we kiss.

We go to the reception and have our meal. We then stand up and go for our first dance. Zach looks in my eyes. "We're married" Said Zach. "I know, it feels surreal" Said Bree.

I throw my bouquet and Christina catches it and Zach throws my garter and Corbyn catches it. I smile at them and they blush. "We didn't want to say anything but we are engaged" Said Christina. I squeal and hug them. "Oh my god! That's amazing and I am so happy about it!" Said Bree.

We party for hours until we decide to go to our room and well ya know.

Next day

My mum asked us before the wedding when we're having kids, we are not in a rush but if it happens it happens. I wake up and see Zach looking out the window. I hug him and he hugs back.

We enjoy the day and walk around.

Our honeymoon is in the Maldives and Bora Bora. A month later we return pregnant. We are happy about it since we talked about it and said that we will be ok cause we have each other.

Nine months later

We have a baby boy, Dean Corbyn Herron. Corbyn and Christina are the godparents for Dean.

A year later we welcome a baby girl, Emery Raye Herron. Thea and Eben are the godparents for her.

We are a happy family.

Next one is the epilogue

Hope ya enjoyed

Lorna xx