17. Thomas is here

It's been a month and Edward is finally moving over. He got here last night and we are meeting him today. I put my hair in a bun and light make up. I go down and have a fry up:

Raine and Thea walk in. "What time are meeting them all at?" Asked Raine. "1" Said Bree. They nod and go out the back. I hear a knock and I open the door. Eben. "Hi" Said Bree. "Hi. I want to say sorry, I didn't mean anything. I'm dating Thea and I want us to be friends" Said Eben. "I'd like to be friends and if you hurt Thea, you'll see my bad side" Smirked Bree. "Okay and where is Thea?" Asked Eben. "Out the back" Said Bree. He smiles and walks out back. I go inside and sit down. I hear a ding.

From Zach

Second date tonight after you meet Edward?

To Zach

I'd love that, Z

From Zach

Okay Bree

I smile and see them walk back inside.  They sit down and Raine looks at me. "Your smiling and blushing" Said Raine. "Me and Zach are going on our second date" Said Bree. "Where is he taking you?" Asked Eben. "No idea" Said Bree. "I'm happy for you, Brielle, I really am. I have Thea and now it's your turn" Said Eben. I smile and it's soon 1. We are at Santa Monica and I spot Edward. I smile and he walks over with his wife and kids. "Hey Edward" Said Bree. We share a hug. "Hey Bree" said Edward. "I'm Raine" Said Raine. "Thea" Said Thea. "Edward Thomas Johnson. Your big half brother" Said Edward. "I don't like you" Said Thea. "Thea!" Said Bree. "It's fine, Bree. It's a shock. Anyway this is my wife Annabelle. This is Hayden, Rose and Mark" Said Edward. "Wow, they look like the both of you." Said Bree. "Yeah, it's the best having replicas of yourself" Said Edward.

We sit down. Edward sighs when he sees Thea and Raine glaring. "I'll bring the kids to get ice cream" Said Annabelle and she kisses him. I smile. "Thea, Raine I want to say I'm not here to hurt or threaten you. I don't want to take anyone away from anyone. My whole life I knew I was adopted. I met my dad when I was 21 and his amazing and then I met mum. I love her already. My adopted parents died when I was 19 and here I am. I am so glad to have 6 sisters and you  three. Brielle? How is Zach?" Asked Edward. "Good we are going on a date tonight" Said Bree. "Well that's good. I'm here so I can bring my kids up where Anna was born. Raine, Thea, your my sisters and I love you" Said Edward. Raine smiles. "Ok that's good enough for me." Said Raine. "And me. Oh and Edward, your kids are adorable" Said Thea. He laughs. He smiles and watches them walk back.

"Their my life" Said Edward. I look at them. "I can see why" Said Bree. Edward smiles.

We eventually head home and I get ready for the date.

Raine and Thea picked the outfit and I grab my bag and phone when I hear the door open

Raine and Thea picked the outfit and I grab my bag and phone when I hear the door open. "You look.... breathtaking" Said Zach. "So do you" Said Bree. We get in his car and he drives to the beach. "We are going to this new restaurant, La Pop and I hope you like it" Said Zach. I get a text.

From Eben

Enjoy and Bree? Date him officially.

To Eben

When I'm ready and thank you

"Eben told me to officially date you" Said Bree. "Well let's get this date on. Then we will see" Said Zach. I smile. We go inside and have a romantic dinner. We then walk along the beach.

"I know we want to take this slow but Eben told me how you felt and I feel the same. We can't just let this love stay on both sides and not join together to make something amazing. I love you, Brielle Joy Smith and I am not ashamed and the fans have moved on and so has Eben, so you can too" Said Zach. I begin to cry. "I love you. I'm in love with you and I agree. I know it's soon but true love doesn't wait, it pulls and pushes till the lovers finally let the love flow and I am doing that" Said Bree. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Asked Zach. "Yes!" Said Bree. He smiles and leans in. I feel everything and that's when I know, this is what true love feels like and I'm never letting him go. We pull apart.

"Let's get you home" Said Zach. I smile and we head home. He kisses me goodbye and goodnight and then I go inside and go to bed.

Taking it slow? Turns out it wasn't for us and if Eben can move on that fast, so can I. True love doesn't wait, Destiny doesn't wait and this is my destiny, to have the love for Zach and to be with him. I don't care what people may think but this man, Zach is MINE.

I know taking it slow but I'm going with their feelings. They wasted a year and I don't want them to kiss another just cause of break ups and what's right. For me true love doesn't wait it uses forces to get the two people in love together and that's what happened here. Plus it's only having 20-22 chapters.

I hope ya enjoyed

Lorna xx