8. Thea and Raine and college

I wake up. It's Wednesday and I have to wash my hair. I have a shower and then go get dressed. I tie my wet hair in a bun and no make up. I go down and make breakfast. I make porridge and the girls walk in. "Porridge" Said Raine. I nod. "Yeah, this is what I usually have" Said Bree. They nod and dig in.

I drive us to UCLA and we go inside. I smile at Saffron. Thea and Raine follow me. "This is your stop. See you later" Said Bree. Me and Saffron walk off. I smile at Saffron. "So how are you?" Asked Saffron. "Great." Said Bree. We go to class and settle down.

Lunch is fun. Thea and Raine are sitting on the grass, trying to figure out their timetables. Eventually it's class time and we go inside.

After college. I go home with Raine and Thea. When we get home, Eben is there. He kisses me and I kiss back. I pull away. I'm sorry Eben. I make dinner and we all dig in. "Bree, Eben seems good for you"'Said Raine. "Thanks" Said Bree. I stand up and clean up. I get a text from Zach.

From Zach

Wanna hang this weekend?

To Zach

Okay, sounds good.

From Zach

I'll pick you up at 12. I'm driving!

To Zach

Okay and you better be a good driver.

I smile at the phone. "Who you texting?" Asked Eben. "Zach wants to hang this Saturday, he just told me a joke" Said Bree. I sit down and Eben kisses me. "That's good, Zach needs some friend time" Said Eben. I nod. "He does" Said Bree. Eben kisses me bye and I do some assignments and then bedtime.

Skip till Saturday

It's Saturday, Raine and Thea have gone to the beach and I am getting ready.

I curl my hair and do natural make up. I open the door and Zach is smiling. "Thanks for agreeing to hanging with me" Said Zach. "Hey your my friend, of course I'll hang with you" Said Bree. We get in his car and he drives to the beach. We sit down and he leans back.

"I'm happy to be single for now. I need me time" Said Zach. "I guess that's true, you need to find yourself" Said Bree. I lean back. "Yeah, I mean I loved Kay and now I'm single. I guess when I find myself I will be a better lover" Said Zach. I laugh. "I fee like you already know yourself but searching for the other half" Said Bree. Zach nods. "Yeah, I need a more positive side now" Said Zach. "So do I" said Bree. Zach smiles and looks at the sky. "I used to be the stitches kid. Sung Shawn Mendes song, Stitches and boom it went viral" Said Zach. "I love that song" Said Bree. "So do I. I want the Love Corbyn and Christina has, 4 years and still have the same love." Said Zach. "I want that too. I hope I get that with Eben" Said Bree.  Zach smiles and we go to McDonald's. He drops me home at 11 and I go to bed.

Today was great. It really was.

I hope you enjoyed and Zach and Bree seem to have chemistry together

Lorna xx