7. Another day of college

It's Monday. College time. I get up and have a quick shower and then blow dry my hair. I find an outfit. I pair the outfit with some white boots. I decide to loosely curl my hair and do light make up.

I have some porridge and orange juice. On the drive to UCLA, I go to Starbucks to get an iced latte. I park and see Saffron standing beside the doors. I walk over and she smiles. "You and Eben, tell me" Said Saffron. "His my boyfriend" Said Bree. Saffron squeals and hugs me. "You are perfect for each other" Said Saffron. "Thank you" Said Bree. I hear my phone beep and see it's Raine.

From Raine

Me and Thea are transferring to UCLA next week, we will be arriving tomorrow morning!! Mum said we can stay with you till we get our apartment!!

To Raine

Can't wait! X

I sigh and Saffron looks at me. "Thea and Raine are moving over here" Said Bree. "That's a bad thing?" Asked Saffron. "Everyone loves them and they are prettier then me" Said Bree. "And you got a life now and now that their coming over your afraid you will loose me and the lads and Eben" Said Saffron. I nod. Saffron hugs me. "They won't be loved over here" Said Saffron. I sigh and go to my first lecture.

Soon the day is over and I'm driving home. I get the two guests rooms done and make some dinner. I hear a knock on the door and open it. "Hey Eben" Said Bree. He walks in and shuts the door. "What's wrong?" Asked Eben, hugging me. "Thea and Raine are moving over tomorrow and I'm scared that you, the boys and Saffron will like them better then me" Said Bree. "Babe, I will always prefer you, they have nothing on you, baby girl" Said Eben. I nod and kiss him. Still not the sparks I want.

We relax for the night and he goes over at midnight. I go to bed.

Next day

I'm taking the day off college to collect Thea and Raine.

I put my hair in a ponytail and light make up. I go down and have porridge. I then drive to the airport and wait for them. I see them walking over and they hug me. "You got a tan!!" Said Raine. I look at my legs. "I guess I did" Said Bree. We go to my car and drive home. I show them their rooms and they settle in. I see Eben walk in. He kisses me. "Are they here?" Asked Eben. I nod and he hugs me. They walk down and cough. "Who's this, Brielle?" Asked Raine. "My boyfriend, Eben" Said Bree. "Nice to meet you. Anyway let's go out!" Said Thea. "We at underage. Have to be 21 to drink" Said Bree. "Fuck" Said Raine. I nod. They sit down and look at me. "Eben how old are you?" Asked Raine. "23" Said Eben. "Wow mature" said Raine. He nods and holds my hand.

"You can get us the drink!" Said Raine. "No, I'm not buying you alcohol" Said Eben. They frown and lean back. "Fine. We will ask someone else then" said Raine. "Guys! Give it up. Eben, just buy them alcohol" Said Bree. He nods. I smile and he leaves. "I'm just going to see a friend" Said Bree. I rush out and knock on Zach's door. "Hey is Zach here?" Asked Bree. Jonah nods and leads me to his room. "Kay and him broke up. She's saying he cheated and blaming him when he just said something and well broke up." Said Jonah. I nod and walk inside. Zach is sitting on his bed.

I go and sit beside him. "I heard about Kay" Said Bree. He looks at me. "I just.... said something and she does this?" Cried Zach. I take his hand.... HOLY SHIT! No! Sparks, tingles, butterflies. Nooo! "She isn't for you then. Look, she's just being petty" Said Bree. He hugs me. Fuck what do I do???

I eventually head home and they are all drinking. I finish dinner and we eat. Raine and Thea go to bed. Me and Eben share a kiss. He leaves. I go to bed.

I felt everything I want to feel in a relationship with ZACH not Eben. I am fucked.

So the tingles, butterflies and sparks are with Zach???

I hope you enjoyed!

Lorna xx