10. Meeting Ebens family

I wake up and see that I have messages.

From Eben

Hey wanna meet my family today? Their down here for some time to meet you x

To Eben

Okay sure

I sigh and stand up. Oh my hair is a mess. I grab my towels and have a shower. I go find an outfit for this occasion. I decide to post a picture since I put on shorts and a white tank top and done my make up and blow dried my hair.

 I decide to post a picture since I put on shorts and a white tank top and done my make up and blow dried my hair

Liked by Ebenofficial
Bree_Smith: What do you wear when your meeting your boyfriends parents?

Ebenofficial: Your everyday clothes, you'll look beautiful either way 💕

I smile and find a long silver skirt with a black top and vans. I then loosely curl my hair. I grab my leather jacket and bag and go outside to Eben. "So my mum Stephanie is excited to meet you and Asa my brother is too. My dad, Frank is excited too" Said Eben. I smile and kiss his cheek.

He drives to his parents hotel and we go meet them in the reception. "Mum, Dad, Asa!" Said Eben. They all hug and I stand to the side. "This is Brielle, my girlfriend" Said Eben. "I'm Stephanie" Said Mrs Franckewitz. "I'm Frank" Said Mr Franckewitz. "Asa" Said Asa. "Nice to meet you" Said Bree. "You too, now let's go for breakfast" Said Mrs Franckewitz.

We head to this fancy restaurant Marie's (fake) and order some porridge. Asa smiles at Eben. We all chat and I love his family. They are so warm and I love them.

We soon go to the cinema and go see After. It's a pretty good movie, I love it. Eben didn't. We then go for lunch at In N Out and then go relax at the hotel.

At 5 we go to The Cheesecake Factory and then I go home. I see Zach walking over to me. "Hey!" Said Zach. "Hey" Said Bree. "How was meeting the Franckewitz?" Asked Zach. "Great, their lovely" Said Bree. "They are, aren't they?" Said Zach. He smiles. He has a great smile. I sometimes wonder if I dated him would I feel sparks??

"I better go inside. Spend time with Thea and Raine." Said Bree. "Yeah, see ya tomorrow" Said Zach. He walks off and I go inside. We just watch movies all night.

Next day

I wake up and I am visiting Zach today.

I put my hair in a bun and no make up. I go down and have Rice Krispies. Yummy. I then grab my bag, money and phone. I say bye to my sisters and leave. I cross the road and knock on their door. Jack opens the door. "Hey is Zach ready?" Asked Bree. "Yeah, his just grabbing his wallet" Said Jack. I spot Zach walking over. "Hey, just grabbed my wallet." Said Zach. "Ok, you ready?" Asked Bree. Zach nods and his driving is to the aquarium. We go inside and walk around.

We soon finish and go to Marie's a small cafe. I decide to post the picture Zach took of me.

Bree_Smith: Aquarium today with @imzachherron and it was a blast

Bree_Smith: Aquarium today with @imzachherron and it was a blast. Best day ever :)

I turn my phone off and smile at Zach. We go home. "Thanks for today, I enjoyed it" Said Bree. "So did I" Said Zach. I hug him and he goes inside his house. I go inside mine and sit on the sofa. I decide to make dinner when I see Eben walk in with Thea and Raine. "Hey! They needed picking up. I can help you with dinner" Said Eben. I just nod. "How was today?" Asked Eben. "Great" Said Bree.

We have the chicken curry then at 11 I go to bed.

Today was pretty damn good. Best day ever. I wish Eben would do that with me.

Well Aquarium time with Zach and Bree:)

Hope ya enjoyed

Lorna xx