16. Home Time

I smile and look for a cute casual outfit. I put on sweatpants and a tank top. I put my hair in a bun and no make up. I grab my bags and I go down. "Let's pack the car and go to McDonalds for breakfast since it's 2.30" Said Zach. I nod, yawning. We get to the airports McDonalds and go check in before going to McDonalds. We order the pancakes with a sausage and then sit down and enjoy.

We then go through security. We go to Victoria's Secret to buy some body spray. We then head to a cafe and order coffee. I lean back in my seat. "Home time" Said Bree. "Yeah as much as I love it here, LA is home" Said Zach. I smile at him and he smiles back. "I hope Eben forgives me. He has been a major person for me. Even if we are not dating" Said Bree. "He will" Said Zach. I smile and we go to our gate.

We eventually get on and take off.

We were actually delayed to 5.55 and we will arrive in LA at 11.45. One stop. It's 13 hours 50 minutes. When we do arrive we get a bags and get an Uber to my house. Once we parked and payed. We go inside and I walk Zach over. I spot Eben coming out with Thea. They come over. "I'm sorry. I know you weren't cheating on me and I feel shit. Me and Thea are dating and if you two want to date, please do" Said Eben. "I'm happy for you, I am" Said Bree. We all hug and I hug Zach bye. "I'm gonna go food shopping" Said Bree. Zach nods and goes inside. I go to my car and Raine runs out. "I'll come" Said Raine. She hops in and we go to Walmart.

"So how was Dublin?" Asked Raine. "I met Thomas. I met Edward, our brother" Said Bree.  "What's he like?" Asked Raine. "Amazing and his moving over here with his family" Said Bree. "His adoptive parents?" Said Raine. "No. His wife Annabelle, kids aka triplets, Hayden, Amberley and Mark" Said Bree. "Wow his 24?" Said Raine. "Yeah, he is. His coming over soon to live here and we can meet them" Smiled Bree. "Can we trust him?" Asked Raine. "Raine of course we can. His our big brother" Said Bree. "You trust people too much" Said Raine. "Yeah well it's a talent. Let's pay." Said Bree. We pay and go home.

We unload and then unpack. I sit on the sofa and Raine joins me. "Brielle, I know you want to trust him but we need to make sure his trustworthy!" Said Raine. "Why! For gods sake why?" Yelled Bree. "Because it is us three against the world and now it'll be four and I don't want that" Said Raine. I put my hand on hers. "Raine, his our big brother. He won't change our bond, I promise" smiled Bree. Raine hugs me and I hug back. "Come on, let's make dinner" Said Bree. We make dinner and Thea walks in.

"Hey I had dinner" Said Thea. I smile. "So we have a brother" Said Thea. I nod. "Yeah" Said Bree. She nods and goes to the sitting room. I sigh and we eat our finished meal.

We go to bed at midnight.

I hope we can all get along eventually. Edward seems nice. We have nieces and nephews.

So she's home, Raine is worried and Thea doesn't seem to care.

I hope you enjoyed

Lorna xx