18. Mum has news

I wake up and go have a shower. I step out and dry myself. I blow dry my hair and do light make up. I put my hair in a French braid. I go downstairs and see Thea and Raine talking. "Mum texted saying she has news. She's gonna Skype us" Said Thea. I nod and have breakfast.

Then we get a call.

M- Mum B- Bree R- Raine T- Thea

M- I have some news
B- yeah?
M- me and Thomas are getting married next month
R- next month isn't that too fast?
M- we were childhood sweethearts and We are in love so we are getting married. I'm so happy and I want to know if you'll come? Of course Eddy will be coming with his family and your boyfriends can come.
T- okay. See you next month.

Wow. "Wow" Said Bree. "She should have Asked us first" Said Raine. "Rai" Said Thea. "No! She loved him then dad and now him. It should be dad she's marrying" Said Raine. "Raine... mum and dad fell out of love. You should be happy that she found love again" Said Bree. She sighs. "I'm not calling him dad" Said Raine. "You don't have too" Said Bree. Raine nods. I smile and I decide to visit Zach.

I walk over and see Zach walking to me. "Hey babe" Said Zach. "Hey" Said Bree. "Zach!!" Said Kay. "What" Said Zach. "I want to get back together" Said Kay. "No. I'm with Bree now. Your loss. Seriously you come back after a year! You used the break up for clout!" Said Zach. "Oh sorry" Said Kay. We walk inside Zach's house and lock the door. We go to his room and sit on the floor. "She is a flour chaser!" Said Zach. "I agree with that" Said Bree. Zach smiles and kisses me. I kiss back.

We decide to play some video games for a while until we hear Myta and Josh Herron. "You can meet my parents now?" Said Zach. I nod. We go down and they are talking to each other. "This is my girlfriend Brielle" Said Zach. "Hi, it's so nice to meet you" Said Bree. "You too! Your stunning!" Said Myta. "Thank you Mrs Herron!" Said Bree. "Call me Myta and call this one Josh" Said Myta. I smile and nod. "Let's go for lunch" Said Josh. We all agree and go to the car.

We arrive at Wendy's and go inside. "So Brielle, where are you from? You don't have an American accent" Said Josh. "I'm from Ireland. I moved over here for UCLA" Said Bree. "Wow, a college girl" Said Myta. Zach nods and we dig in. We go home and his parents leave. We lie on the sofa and watch movies. "Wanna come to my mums wedding with me?" Asked Bree. "I'd love too" Said Zach.

We share a kiss and I go home. Raine is standing there. "We are making spaghetti Bol" Said Raine. "Great. I love that" Said Bree. Raine chuckles.

We enjoy our dinner and then watch movies.

Bree_Smith: Thea took this off me when I was sleeping one day and I think it looks cute <3

imzachherron: very cute. Maybe I'll take one next time x

Bree_Smith: I'm sure you will and I'll do the same to you x

LimeLight01: are they dating? Coz it seems like it

Thea_Smith: It's cute. Zach you can't beat that :)

I decide to go to bed and just sleep.

Aww Zach's parents are awesome <3

So she met the parents by accident but they like her :)

I hope you enjoyed

Lorna xx