The Strange Thing About It

****Hey guys, this is Chapter 12 of Rebellious and Neglected , enjoy!***

Sky's POV

"So tell me again why were going halfway cross the state to see some creepy ass orphanage?" Bloo says, laying on the car seat kiking away. I roll my eyes in response. "It's important, it's about my past." Haley let's out a breath. "I hate to break it to you Sherlock, but their ain't much to see in Greenville." I look back frowning.

This wasn't a game of Candy Land, I wanted as much information on this place as possible, and they could care less. If I had the stone heart, I would chuck them out the back of my truck. I stop and Kyle's place, hoping that he was serious about coming, I didn't have time to waste.

I look over to see Kyle trotting down the stairs in all black with eyeliner lining his eyes. He had to jump on the reach the seat. He blushes slightly getting in the car smiling. I smiled back, he's so adorable and short.

The drive was long and loud, with Haley and Bloo arguing over whether Andy was hotter that Kellin for over an hour, naming all their good looks, since they had no flaws. Blaze snored away in the back, with the smell of alcohol in his breath from the Budlight.

But I wasn't even focused on them, it was Kyle. He seemed distracted by the sights. "Hey man, you ok?" I asked concerned. Kyle looked over. His eyes seemed to be a pale blue in the light. "Nothing, it's just, this place looks hella familiar, but it's probably just my mind fucking around." He said smiling his perfect smile. I smiled back and turned back to the road.

After hours, we finally got to the damn place. Only to figure out the town is completely deserted. I stopped at the sign, with a road leading to the orphanage. I threw cokes back hitting Bloo on his manhood, waking him up. "GOD DAMMIT SKY!" He yelled he said holding his head between his legs. Blaze woke up, and gave everyone a pissed look with his eyes till closer. "Shut the hell up, I'm trying to sleep." He says turning over.

"Well I hate to wake you duchess, but we didn't get on the road for you to have 3 hours of wet dreams." I say joking and getting out of the car. I run around to open the door for Haley. Then I see Kyle struggling to get out the front seat. I chuckle as he looks up. "Can you um, help me?" He says blushing. I pick him up by his waist and place him on the ground.

We walked about 2 blocks through GhostVille, with the infamous population of 10. Just when I thought my leg was about to give out, we came upon something shitty, the orphanage.

We all stopped walking, 5 minutes of silence passed. "Well here it is....." I say, with my voice trailing off. They all look around in confusion at the mile stretched trees and dead grass. "Why the hell are we here? There nothing to see." Bloo says. I slouch my shoulders. I was sure this was the place. At least.......that's what I thought.

I turn to see Haley and Bloo head back to the truck along with Blaze. Kyle places a hand on my shoulder. "Hey, it's gonna be ok." He says behind me. I don't let one tear escape as he walks away, but I was trying to make full sure I didn't.

I turn back to the truck, only to be stopped in my rhythm by something odd.

Kyle's wrists.They were covered in old scars, dark from the bruising. I sighed in horror. He was hiding them under black bands in secret from the world, letting them heal in only cloth. I had to ask. I had to know.

"Kyle, um your wrists." I say softly. He whirls around covering them with his sleeve, turning 30 shades red. I sighed. I didn't wanna hurt him. "I-It's nothing I-I just fell when I was younger it's-" he says stuttering. I interrupt him. "What happened." I ask. "Nothing..." "Why are you doing it?" "I'm not!" "Why were you doing it Kyle?!" His voice got deeper than usual. "I just do it okay! It's none of your damn business so fuck off!"

Haley, Bloo, and Blaze hop out I the car. I was feeling anger build up inside, and letting my management take a vacation. "Kyle tell me now, you fucking bitch!" I threaten grabbing his sweatshirt. He looks up in terror. I could hear him out of breath, turning pale holding his hood. "Sky stop it! You're choking him!" Haley says, pushing me off. I let go quickly, letting Kyle's limp body drop to the ground on his knees. He looks up wide eyed, a familiar wide eye.

Like that kid....that kid? In my vision?

****Chapter 13: coming soon!****