Searching

Kyle's POV

I dial the numbers on my phone, hoping that Bloo would pick up, knowing he knows every tip and trick to changing looks. "Hello?" I heard him say. "Hey Bloo..." He paused for a minute. "Who's this?" I breathed silently. "It's......you know....Kyle..." I dropped my phone as he yelled in my ear. "KYLEEE?! Oh my fucking god what's up dude?!" I took a deep sigh. " I need you here I got something-" I was interrupted. "Dude no problem, I'll be over soon man!" I chuckled as he hung up. He was a good friend.

------

30 minutes passed before I got to the door and saw Bloo. "KYLIEEE!" He ran up and hugged me tight. "Hey man." I said trying to breath. "Sorry I was late, I had to stop by and get you a present." He said. I looked over curious at his car to see Sky get out. A smile grew across my face as he jogged up and hugged me. I was feeling the love for once. I looked over at Bloo again who was winking. I blushed slightly. "Ok guys let's go inside." I open the front door. "FIELD TRIPPPPP!!!!" I turn around to see Bloo, sprinting up the stairs. The irony that he was excited to be at my house.

-------

I opened the door to see William reading my poetry journals, I turned pink, biting my finger hoping he didn't read anything personal. "This is William, he wants to be......um....one of us." I said. Bloo bites his angel bites. "So what does the babe want done?" He asks me. I shrug. "Something punk, and wild." Bloo snaps his finger. "I got just the thing." William screeches as Bloo grabs his stool.

"C'mon pretty boy. Quit being a pussy." William looks up wide eyed at Bloo in fear. "Ok I need some blue hair dye, a piercing kit, eyeliner, a razor, and some BVB, Wretched and Divine, exclusive." Sky's mouth drops along mine. He really was GOOD. Oh well, at least the rebel store wasn't but a few blocks away.

---------

I watched Bloo take an hour to talk William into getting a nose septril. It was funny how Bloo was "qualified" to
give piercings at 16. I take a seat on my bed, and start playing a game to pass time.

Sky's POV

I walk around curiously in his house, searching for some type of evidence that it wasn't anyone in his family, but I couldn't be so sure. I tip toe into the bathroom. Snooping was so wrong but I had to know what was up with Kyle. I go through all his medication and creams, hoping to find something. I go to a small bag, unzipping it hurriedly before I get caught. I cringe at the sight of blood dried razors and wipes. I try to contain my emotions.

I look over at another cabinet, giving myself a bingo. I open it carefully, only to see headache pills and aspirins. PartySmart......Berroca....and.....
Hangover Formula? I walk back blurry eyed, and knocked back into 20 vision as all pills out of the second cabinet spill out everywhere off the shelves."Shit! Shit! Shit!" I say under my breath. I grab it all and put it away frantically. I get out the bathroom leaning against the door. Something was wrong. But I couldn't act like I knew. I walked breathless to his room. This could wait.

--------

Kyle's POV

"Hold still I'm almost done!" Bloo yells. I shake my head outta my sleep. "Just hurry up, this is painful!" I hear William say. Bloo steps away from William revealing his makeover. "Nice Bloo." I chuckled. William looked great. He ran over to the mirror. "I do look rather dashing." He said, messing with new bar in his ear. William turned around and put his hand out. "You're not half bad Cox, I really appreciated this." I smiled shaking his hand.

William looked over at Bloo who was staring shyly. "And I'd like to thank your colorful friend as well." He smiled down at him. I could see Bloo's face flushed red. "You-your welcome." He bit his sleeve. William winked and grabbed his bag, ready to head out of door. "See at school Cox, hopefully I can sit with you at lunch." He walked down the stairs and out the door. "Your friend is really nice." Bloo said. I nodded. I didn't know William and I were officially friends now. But I was a understanding guy.

I looked around, looking for whatever I thought was missing. Then I recalled. Sky. He hadn't been in the room since he got here. I hope he was snooping around. I got the feeling that he might have been......