Saturday Nights

Sky's POV

Days have come and gone hanging out with the guys, Bloo was feeling a lot better, Blaze's brother was getting out of the hospital and we were winning the X games. Everything was perfect....but I hadn't been hanging out with Kyle enough, which was making me really upset....so I asked him to come over.

A knock at the door stopped me in my tracks. I trotted over, twisting the know to reveal my dark angel standing at the door. "What's up Sky." I kneeled down at my knee, holding his hand. "Welcome to Gray Manor my good man, may I offer you a spot of tea, perhaps a ladyfinger?" Kyle laughed adorably. "How many Monster energy drinks have you had tonight?"

"Only question what can be answered chap, now come, you chariot awaits." I lift him up on my back and carry him over to the couch. He held my neck as I dropped him on a cushion.

---------------------------------------------

I nailed Ollie's on my Xbox as Kyle was curled up next to me, texting away on his phone. We decided to hang out since I had been so busy with the skate competition. I placed to controller on the coffee table and flipped to the X games, to give my gaming mind a break.

"Do you ever stop skating Skylar?" Kyle said laughing, showing his perfect smile. "Not really, I spend my days thinking about skating though." He rolled his eye and went back to texting. "I couldn't say the same for you though.......I mean....I saw you one time." I said cautiously, remembering that day I saw him at the park.

Kyle blushed and bit his lip. "You saw me?" I nodded admitting that I did. "Yeah, I didn't wanna tell you I saw you, I thought you would freak. But you....... were really good." Kyle giggled lightly. "Thanks.." I smiled back and held my head down.

I didn't know what I was feeling, every time I was around Kyle, I was always staring at him and trying to talk to him.
Every time I wasn't with him, I was always thinking about him and wanted to be around him again. He has the perfect smile, eyes, just everything. But we have only known each other for 6 weeks. What's the matter with me? I've never liked a guy before.

"You ok Sky?" He ask, pulling his hood on his head. "Kyle......can I ask you something?" Kyle nodded, chewing his hoodie string. "Would you ever.......or...have you ever.....liked a ....guy before?" Kyle shakes his head. "Not enough for me to date him why?" My shoulders slumped. "Nothing....just asking."

Kyle looks over in sympathy and crawls next to me. "You need a hug?" He holds out his arms. I force a smile and hug him, pulling him into my lap. At first he looks alarmed, then looks bliss. "You know.....I've never liked a guy...but I didn't say I've never kissed one." He says smiling. I smile back.

We begin to kiss softly with me holding him in my arms. Things get a little more serious as the intensity was enhancing, with Kyle biting my lip and me kissing his neck.

In the middle of my magical moment, the door bell rang. Kyle wouldn't let me go, so I laughed and kept on kissing him. The door bell rang again several times and I finally got up to answer it, to see Blaze, Haley and Bloo staring there with a whole lotta junk food and drinks.

"We were wondering when you were gonna answer the door." Haley said winking, probably with knowledge of what me and Kyle were doing. Bloo giggled as I hugged him, guessing that he missed me. Blaze playfully shoulder bumped me.

We all sat on the couch watching The Exorcist, god only knows how old it was. Bloo was laying on Hayley's lap chewing on StarBursts while Blaze was falling asleep, after the booze he consumed. Kyle had his head on my shoulder. It felt nice having him next to me all cuddled.

The silence was golden so I decided to ruin it by waking everyone up.....in a more fun way. Kyle was laid on my lap, which was my chance. I grabbed his ass as hard as I could and he shot up.

"What the fuck?!" Kyle said sitting up.
Everyone groaned irritated which resulted in a lot of arguments, with me holding in a laugh the whole time.

---------------------------------------------

We all sat and talked eating chips and candy, gaining probably 20 pounds. I kept an eye on Kyle, as he did the same smiling back blushing. "So what were you guys up to before we got here?" Blaze asked casually. I took a gulp of saliva. "Oh just...video games and stuff." I said shrugging. "Or trading tongues...." Haley said, cause me to choke on my soda.

"We were not.......doing that....we were playing video games like I just said." I say combatively. "What game were y'all playing?" Bloo asked. I looked over at Kyle. "Call of Duty.." He says questionably. I clear my throat and signal over to my board leaning against the wall. "Oh no I meant the skate game......that he has..." We both grin with all teeth hoping that they'll buy it.

Blaze's phone rang and after hanging up he stood to his feet from the floor. "Well guys, I'll see you tomorrow, I gotta go stay with my brother for the night." Bloo and Haley stand up. "Yeah, we got stuff to do too Sebastian." Bloo looks over in confusion. "What? We don't-" Haley pinches him and winks at us, as she pushes him out of the door. We both smile and wave goodbye.

Silence passed for a bit with us cleaning up the place. "When are your parents coming back?" I shake my head, throwing away chip bags. "Not until tomorrow my dad has a big interview with the company and my mom's on a business trip." Kyle nods and dries the bowls. I smile at him and spot his bookbag with a doll sticking out of it. It was the Chucky Doll I had given him.

"You still have him, huh?" I said chuckling. He smiles and hugs it in his arms. "Yeah, I love it. I haven't left home without it." I found it weird that he was carrying the demon doll around, but then appreciated that he loved it. "Yep, I've slept with it every night." He says, beginning to put it back.

I stand behind him and place my hands on his waist. "So you've slept with the doll......more than you slept with me?" I kiss his ear softly. "Well, that can change." he says look up behind his shoulder. I grab his hand and carry him upstairs and......well you know what happens after that.

********Thanks for reading this part ! Like I said the series will be ending soon so keep reading*****