Hidden Secrets

Hey Guys ! The problem has been fixed, I've contacted Wattpad and they had the story fixed so it will continue sorry for the wait! Enjoy! :)

Kyle's POV

My alarm clock went off several times before I finally noticed it was time to get up. Stupid school. I rolled over ignoring it, not giving a shit.

"Kyle hunny get up, it's time for school." My mom said rushing in. I groaned pulling the cover over my head. I'm not getting up for my life.

Suddenly, a shot of light beamed in my face. "Mom, what the hell?!" She grabs me by my ankles, dragging me to the floor. "Kyle I've had it with your attitude. Now GET UP." She says walking out. I roll my eyes and effortlessly get up off the carpet. I fucking hate this family.

I walk outside to the school. Passing by. I still hear whispers but ignore them and keep walking. I didn't really have the mood to confront people. I walk down the hall alone, scratching my wrists because they were scabbing again over the cream. Suddenly, I heard someone running up to me from behind and I ignorantly freeze as they grab my waist into a........hug? "Where's my money nerd?!" I notice the bracelet again, knowing now that it's just Sky.

I look up at him confused. I don't know why he likes touching me so much. "So short stack, I got you something." I turn around watching him open his bag curiously. He pulls out a small wrapped box. I open it and smile with all my teeth (which is rare). "You're such a weirdo Sky." I say chuckling. It was a Chuckie doll smiling evilly at me. I hugged it to my chest. "Strangely enough, I love it." He blushes. "Yeah I know how much you like horror films, so I got you that from the Halloween shop."

"What for though?" I asked. He looked around anxiously. "Just cause I felt like a jerk yesterday. You know when I- I just....." He was trying hard to get words out. I shook my head. "Dude it's cool, I'm use to it." He sighed again.

"That's the problem, you shouldn't be use to it. It shouldn't even be a problem, that guy should really fuck off." I purse my lips looking down, thinking about my dad. "I mean you know you deserve better, you're really cool" I rub the back of my neck, deciding to tell him. "It's not just him, Sky...."

"I know, those other kids are assholes too." He says fidgeting. "No it's not them,.... it's.....just ...my-" in the middle of my claim, the bell sounded over the intercom.

"Shit! I'm late! I gotta go Sky!" I grabbed my backpack and put the doll inside the back. "But what about-" he started to say. I shook my head. "No no I gotta go. I'll see you later!" I sprint down the hall to 1st period.

Skylar's POV

I stand frozen as I watch him run down the hall. What was he about to say? Was there somebody else bothering him? And how come I didn't know in the first place? I brush back my blonde hair letting out a breath. Who could it have been?

At lunch, I sat with everybody still with Kyle on my mind. "Sky what do you think?" I hear Bloo say. I look up with a guilty expression. "Sorry Bloo, I wasn't paying attention what did you say?" I rub my eyes weary, not cause I'm tired but cause I'm concerned. "I told you no one gives a shit." Blaze says, adjusting is buckles. "Why do you eat a banana and die?" Bloo says. Blaze grimaces "Go to hell." He says. "I'll meet you there!"

They both start arguing, like always, but ignore them and think about Kyle. I really wanted to know what was going on, but I felt like I would get nosy again. I should.....no... I WILL figure out what's going on...but in time.