05.

"You know, your brothers totally gay for me." Rome randomly mumbled as he continued to sketch his hyper realistic masterpiece of Ashly's face on Nemo's body.

Ashly looked over at the picture in disgust, "He's engaged, to a beautiful women."

Rome snorted, "what a beard. But hey, go off."

"You two don't even get along."

"Opposites attract Nemo. How the fuck do you think I put up with your nagging ass? You cockblock, nag, pout, whine, repeat. But hey, here I am." Rome dismissed before scrapping his drawing.

"I'm bored. I wanna go make bad decisions and fuck my already poor life up." He groaned.

Ashly rolled his eyes, "god no."

Rome smiled, "Well are you gonna crumble me up like that Nemo paper ?"

Ashly squeaked, a sick look on his face. "No!"

Rome shrugged, "Yeah didn't think so. Therefore, the answer to your 'God no' is hell yes. Want me to take you back to the room and lay you down before daddy goes out to get his hands dirty?" He purred playfully.

"I'll walk on water before I ever let you 'lay me down'. And I already told you I've taken you under my wing. Now the only thing we're gonna do is go get whatever the fuck pills they're feeding your crazy ass to keep you... you? Jesus fuck what would you be like off them?" Ashly ranted, mumbling to his self at the end.

Rome smirked, "Hella fucked up. A real danger to...your ass." And then he was laughing.

Ashly pouted, obviously thinking Rome was gonna be serious for once. But obviously that was impossible.

Rome stood up and casually made his way to the two boys whose focus was on the
Impressionism art they were double teaming. His hand lazily slid from desk to desk until he was standing over the sitting two, not even much taller still.

"Your hands too light, your fucking up the idea.
Impressionism is all about strongly emphasized shit, especially light effects. Use short, thick strokes of the paint. Mix your blues with purples toward the tip to get that darker tone, I know what your going for." He rambled off toward the two. Saffron looked surprised before eagerly snatching the brush with blue paint from Fasir who just grumbled.

"Nobody fucking asked."

Rome ignored them boy, stepping over to saffron who waited expectingly for Rome to continue his tips.

After a bit Saffron got the hang of it, Fasir had carefully watched the interaction. Obviously waiting for Rome to fuck up. Ashly stood carefully by the door, he felt shitty to say it but he was more then prepared to run if it came to it.

"How'd you know all that?" Saffron asked wiping his hands off on his smock. "From the way you kept crumbling up paper I figured you sucked."

Rome wiggled his eyebrows, "I do suck, literally and metaphorically. But to answer your question, I used to fuck the art teacher at my old school. Picked up a few tricks." He continued easily watching the boys bottom lip drop in surprise.

Fasir looked surprised too, but that was quickly masked with a roll of his eyes. "Nice Saph. You've been enchanted by a whore." He mumbled staring daggers at Rome.

Rome tilted his head and tapped his chin, "I get that a lot. For a while I thought that was my name, though I prefer... others." He snickered before he felt a jittery sensation start at his toes and grimaced.

"Let's go get those pills before the school days over and I refuse to take them."