12.

Walking back to his room Rome could see a boy pissing over a bunch of smashed up cameras, 1 left still on. "What a fucking statement"

The boy didn't bat an eye at the sound of Rome's unusual compliment. Nor the sound of the carts wheels squeaking against the floor. Besides those two sounds everything was as silent as a pause in time.

Rome eventually got bored from just pushing the cart and began to "weeeeeee" down the hallways, usuing the cart as a scooter. He halted at his door. It was a horrible five minute painting of a sea anemone with a location marker next to the letter R.

Three solid taps and a "Delivery for Sharkbait. Open the door and sign your life away pussyboi."

Nemo practically screeched in delight, flinging open the door, "Oh god yessss, I'm so tired of wearing these itchy clothes."

Rome ignored the boy pushing the cart pass him and into the room. "Daddy will be back kido. Take care of your baby brother for me." He said handing a random paint brush off the dresser to Ashly and leaning in to place a over dramatic lip smack on the formers forhead. Ashly's entire face catching color.

"Wh- I'm not even gonna ask... yes I am. Where are you going? Are you crazy? Yes you are, are you suicid- are you... damn."

Rome nodded even though he wasn't particularly listening, he still had to pee. And he had to be back before his baby daddies came home.

On his way to the mailroom escapade yesterday he'd run into Saffrono the great. And there they decided to conduct the creation of their art baby in Rome's bed room. Of course Rome suggested they make a real one but alas came along Saffron's jealous hot lover Fasir the second hand smoker who cut the flirt-sation short.

Speaking of which, Rome might've purposely forgot to forewarn Ashly about the upcoming festivities, but who didn't like dangerous surprises? Rome loved em.

He hummed lightly as he rounded the corner to the bathroom.

For the most part everything was traditional. Unzip, ready the cannon, shoot. It wasn't until he was in the act of handling his family heirloom did he notice a dude banging on a occupied stall.

A few moments after a flush sounded, a small boy just bigger then Rome came out the stall and sent a quick boxer like blow to the head of the muscular man knocking his head against the tile wall. A sickening crack could be heard before the man dropped to the ground, limp. The ordeal was completely unexpected, Rome appreciates such surprises. The beautiful spices of life.

So he cat whistled, followed by a: "noiceeee" before shaking and fastening his pants back up.

The slightly taller boy smirked at Rome. "You like that huh?"

Rome instinctively bit the inside of his cheek, "Santa mierda." (Holy shit)

Just as he went to respond the door was thrust open by a pissed off looking Saffron.

"Fuck are you looking at? Get the fuck outta here." He growled towards the boy who only shrugged.

"See you later cucciolo" (puppy)

Saffron purposely bumped the smaller before glaring toward Rome.

"I can't leave you alone for two seconds."

Rome was perplexed, the chances of getting blue balls in this place was higher then the chances of Cloudy with a chance of meatballs raining meatballs. And how the hell did Rome's baby daddy number two know he was usuing the pisser?

Rome gave a loud and long intake of breathe "You left our son with a fish and a flammin hot cheeto."