20.

"Ashly. Bubbas gonna warm you up. I'm here bub."

Rome's ear twitched at the words, it was seriously pissing him off.

Rome forced his knee up when the boy went to lean up, startled by the sound of the knife on the ground, and it connected with the boys stomach. Hard. Rome swung his head at the fuckers own big ass weird shaped head and snagged the knife the moment the kid hunched trying to grab his pounding noggin.

That same knife was immediately slicing into the space between the boys eye, but not deep enough to pierce anything important, oh fuck no that's too easy, this fucking scum had to suffer. The boy had passed out from fear and Rome was beginning to feel a little light headed from the stab wound suffered, but fuck that too. passing out can wait daddy's busy. with uneven breathe Rome rolled the boy onto his back, lifting up his shirt to show the boys blank canvas.

He took said knife and began to carve the pequeno perra like a pumpkin. Nothing meaningful nope just scribbles of his name and slightly detailed dicks. Regardless the precise incisions of a artist woke up the boy, His screams of anguish soothing the burning ache in Rome's chest. He'd never felt that ache. And he'd dealt with death, murder, betrayal. Addiction.

"Your so fucking weird looking, not cute enough to be remembered. not ugly enough either, unremarkable son of a bitch."

He'd just lodged the knife up the boys spine when he felt his self falling. He gave a painful laugh. wheezing at the end. He couldn't tell which looked better, the blood pooling around him or Fasir's hair as he and Saffron rushed into the room.

When Rome regained consciousness he was being stitched up, poorly as hell might he add. But not everyone was meant to be a nagging house wife like Nemo.

Nemo.

Ashly fucking Evans. Pushing the medical workers hands off him he heaved himself. "Fucking move this is terrible I'll do it myself."

He had no idea how to sew a human body properly, he'd always ended up being patched by the hospital or let shit heal on its own. Still he began to sew like he would a ripped shirt, carelessly and fast. When he was at the end of the cut he threw a careless look at the nervous looking med kids. "Do whatever you do when you make it to the end."

Rome looked up at the noise of a door opening, Fasir and Saffron emerging. When their eyes landed on him he could see Fasir release a sigh of relief. For once it was Saffron that looked pissed.

"where's that mail room boy? The one I was turning into a fifth grade art project." He added seeing their confused faces.

"Saffron made a deal with some Latino kid that had a salt water alligator cooped up in the pool room, rolled the kid right into the water." Fasir answered proudly.

Rome looked at Fasir pleased, "Did he scream?"

Saffron huffed latching onto Rome in a half baked hug, "He blew bubbles."

He was happy, so happy. He didn't understand why his face felt wet, why was he sad? He avenged the damn kid what more was he supposed to do? Could he not celebrate that fact in peace without the invasions of weird new emotions?!

"The police are coming, first time I've ever been happy to say that." Saffron continued, watching Fasir tentatively wipe Rome's reddened face.