06.

Rome stood paralyzed as the medical room workers refused to come out the door or hand over his medicine. It was 4:00, 15 fucking minutes left and they were being pussies.

He felt the ringing in his ears get louder as his fingers and toes tingled. His jaw clenched along with his hands. He needed those even if he only used them before he went to bed, he genuinely didn't want to damage his little fishy. "Please?" He whispered, voice clipped and right from straining to keep the oncoming string of curses in line.

"No! Just- just go away!"

He closed his eyes, 1.2.3.4.5- fuck this shit.

He spat directly on the peephole shocking the boy who'd been looking out of it and stepped back before slamming his foot repeatedly into the door. He didn't stop until a dent formed into the hard frame, the whimpering inside the door freaking out Ashly who'd repeatedly screamed for him to calm down.

"You've gotta go to the kitchen to eat, and I promise when I catch any of you'll I'll flatten your fucking heads against the waffle maker. Comprende Perra?" He growled pushing past Ashly as he headed toward the opposite way from their room. The time, 4:13.

He'd gotten down half the hall when Ashly looked at the grandfather clock at the end of the hall and screeched running toward the room.

"Fucking Pussy."