23.

Ashton had also insisted Rome not come in a five foot radius of him out of safety for himself and his pride, but Rome knew it was because he was smoking hot and Ashton had a hard time holding back. Still he shrugged when the man said it. responding with a "Your loss baby". Saffron and Fasir visibly pleased.

Now the two men sat watching Rome silently bubble with half contained excitement, it was the first time they'd seen it since he'd given them tips back in the first week of school.

An event that had [Recap] Ashly's teeth clenching, wondering if the boys would attack Rome.

Ironic now that Rome sat, a small pup named Ashy running circles around him who was far more likely to attack then the boys.

Among seeing the cute little bundles fur Saffron had suggested, Ashes but Rome had went into a laughing fit before picking Ashy. Saying the dogs blonde fur was just Ashy.

It wasn't until one morning Rome woke up with the look of a predator. Dragging the two confused men right to the large bedroom. His only explanation, "Unfinished business."

And that's when Saffron realized Rome could talk with his mouth full.

---
Anddddd that's a wrap. "Cut the cameras, deadass".

Xoxo - Angel