11.

Morning aches were way better then a wake and bake. Hell Rome still felt high, high off the misery of his body. He'd passed out as soon as he touched the room bed, ashy ass fishy swimming around him like some sort of mother aquatic- fuck it. Rome was too tired to think of something clever for comparison.

He couldn't recall the conversation Nemo so clearly says happened. Hell it was highly unlikely Rome the man slayer personally agreed to go and play fetch for fish bowl boy. Yet somehow, someway, he was in the middle of knocking the door nob off the mail room. After a series of cereal threats about stuffing stuffing into someone's arse.

"-or the love of god block the fucking door Martha!"

Rome huffed before kicking the door clean in. "Fuck your door, the only Martha safe around here is Martha Higareda- my Mexican Queen. Now! What the fuck is up losers!"

Rome strolled through the new man-made arch right to Martha. A huge Hungarian male.

"Names Rome, find my shit."

Martha didn't budge, if anything he looked too calm. The fuckers bicep was about the size of Rome's head.

But of course Rome wasn't in the mood, he never is. He had to fucking piss. Severely.

So he sighed, "What? You can't hear? Or are you just eyeballing all my sexiness?" He chuckled before his smile blanked. "Well whatever it is sweetheart. Get. The. Fuck. Over. It. And bring me my shit. Orrrr of course. I'm sure you could always meet the bottom of my boot, not a fan of foot fetishes but I'm open for more experimentation then a science lab."

It was a chuckle quickly covered by a phony cough that made Rome realize he was ranting. Pointlessly. Martha hadn't moved. And the others were cowering behind the big human shield.

"I like you. Take it and run with it. However, you critters behind the big Tarzan. You fuckers gotta scram before I stomp you like berries. And I ain't drinking cranberry juice in the end that's for sure." He laughed reaching around Martha to grab the face of a averaged built guy, hand so tight around the corners of his face the skin began to sink a bit. It was like pressing a finger into soggy pancakes, hard.

The other two immediately scattered like flies seeing a incoming fly-squatter. Rome tossed the mans body into a pile of broken down cardboard, "now for the last time. Find. My. Shit... oh and find nemos shit. CHOP CHOP before you meet the cutting block."

The bruised man grimaced struggling to get up properly, "n-ne-Nemo? W-we don't have a student with th-"

Rome blanked.

1 second

2seconds

3seconds later finally it clicked, he smacked his head with his bruised palm and chuckled. "Ashly. Ashlyyyyy Evans- I think. Whatever he's a lanky pale motherfucker and he's been here before. Now really. go get my shit before I mail your head to your dad and your dick to your grandma."

"Stop. Being. Rude. Little person."

The voice was hella gruff and baritone, Rome's body swizzled around toward Martha. Eyes wide and mouth agape. "Well fuck me on the box cutter. who woulda thought. THE WALL SPEAKS! Your like totally my fourth walking to do list, maybe 3rd I don't know Nemo's brother totally has a thing for me."

Rome then beamed even brighter, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Actually. I don't think I will stop being rude. Are you gonna make me? Gonna pound me into the floor? Ooh you kinky bitch. Whatcha gonna pound me with? Ya fist? Or maybe your rock hard di-"

"Found it!"

Rome pouted. Turning his attention from a stale faced but red cheeked Martha. "Cock blockers everywhere" he mumbled

He stalked over to the two boxes with Ashlys name and a small envelope taped to a slightly smaller then average box. No name labeled, but a obvious Colosseum sticker on it. "Can you say lameeee"

He placed the boxes on a cart before opening up the envelope, glaring at the curious eyes until the man turned away.

Inside was a single photo of a dog. A damn Irish Setter. Rome rolled his eyes before turning it over. It read one word: Romeo.

Rome laughed, "always thought I was more a wolf dog." And ripped up the picture.

With that he became a bellhop boy, or atleast that's what it felt like. After all he was pushing a cart full of clothes filled boxes around a school big enough to be a miniature hotel.