09.

Rome couldn't remember who punched first, was it him or the tall brunette who just got his front tooth chipped?

One things for sure, somebody just fucking hit him in the head with a desk leg. And it hurt like hell, Rome stumbled from the impact before reaching a hand to the back of his head instinctively. He pulled back just in time to block a punch being thrown to his already dark purple cheek, he didn't realize he was bleeding until that same hand connected with his opponents rib cage and blood stained the clothing.

He gave a small laugh and a "damn" before purposely not dodging the next punch from some shaggy looking pierced dude, the punch caused his swoll lip to get slice against his teeth.

He groaned in bliss before returning the favor and swinging a sharp right hook into the mans not-so-pearly whites. Only he miscalculated the forced and also fell into the window, glass shards scattering everywhere and prickling his skin.

He hissed before quickly retracting his hand, grabbing the closet person and throwing them half way across the room, he heard the rip of a canvas but the feeling of his cheese graded knuckles took priority.

It was at that same moment Rome realized he'd left himself open as he felt his arms being lifted, the person placing their legs in front or Rome's own so he was unable to kick off. Too busy thinking about if he should struggle, he almost missed embracing the feeling of all the different forces of fists being thrown at him from the group of men.

Just as he went to bask in the nostalgia he saw two familiar dyed heads enter the room, one of which immediately gasping and rushing toward where Rome threw a older kid.

"You fuckers destroyed my shit!"