18.

Rome sat with a blank Ashton. "Your a stone cold bitch you know that? Making your husband wait. Our fucking bubble guppies gone a-wall."

Ashton obviously didn't find this funny because he swung his fist straight into Rome's jaw.

"Got a mean right hook there, see you still can't keep your hands off me. Distance really does bring the passion back. Rawr." Rome joked. Though his facial expression was pleasant the tightened veins along his for forearms shown he anything but happy.

"Give me one reason I shouldn't blow your fucking pretty little head off your shoulders. I told you to keep. Him. Safe."

Rome snorted. Because "yeah you did." But just settled for a "because that's not the head you wanna blow off, and thanks for the compliment babyyy. Had my two other men not forced me to let them stick up my hand first id totally put a bloody hand print over your heart. Brian and Clyde tings."

Ashton could vividly remember why he never liked Rome, here he was... anxious. And the crazy fucker was acting as if they had nothing but time.

"Where is the asshole that has my little brother. Seems like I left a boy to do a mans job."

Rome snorted, "I've searched this place from level one to level seven. And before you ask, yes. Yes I did scale the fucking walls. What can I say? I'm Rapunzel and Laura Croft in a boys body. And, Flynn Rider, all you have to do is show me where the fuck the basement is."

Ashton grimaced, "How the fu-"

Rome's patience was wearing thin, though he still looked positively ecstatic. Even when he moved to grip Ashtons entire lower jaw, tightly, in his palm. "Answer."

Ashton pulled his face back, which was actually pretty hard the boy had a vice grip. 'You can find the time to put her trashy ass hands on me but cant find a fucking door. come on."