13.

It didn't take long for the hard front Saffron was portraying to loosen, Rome wasn't someone he found the least bit threatening. Or maybe he found him extremely threatening and secretly found it... cute?

both were pretty similar in a way. A weird way that only this school could bring out. The worst way.

"Fasir's more like a .... a sour patch kid."

Rome blanched before smirking, "definitely willing to suck the flavor off him that's for sure."

Saffron's jaw fell open, "Well what am I? The chewy part of a McChicken everybody spits out?"

Rome shrugged, "real men eat that too. Ima real man."

Pissed off screaming could be heard closer to the baby making room, as the two boys turned the corner they saw a red Fasir arguing with a closed door.

"Open the fucking door you stupid little blonde haired fuck!"

Rome's ears instantly jumped from the sound, mostly fascination with how sexy cursing sounded off the taller mans lips. But also fascination at the notion he was quickly becoming irritated hearing someone yell at his pet fish.

"Watch your mouth before I stick a dick in it fruit punch man." Rome stated, pushing the red head to the side and doing the knock.

The door was immediately opened by a surprisingly pale Ashly, poor boy looked more like a chicken then a fish.

The fear on his face was so beautiful Rome couldn't help but engulf the boy in a bear hug, "there there scaredy pu- cat. The big bad wolfs more interested in eating Saffron then you. Goldfish taste awful, trust me."

With that he released the perplexed kid and opened the door wide, "welcome to Rome's not so safe sea Haven! Where your safe from the losers outside but trapped with a wild beast and pretty mermaid inside. And I don't just mean a beast in the sheets." He winked at Saffron who fake swooned. The glare from Fasir was deadly, what Rome wouldn't do to see that over him in bed...

It didn't take long at all for Nemo to bolt the door back locked and Rome to retrieve the blank canvases from Fasir's hands. The three more bold youths settling on the floor closest to the door, Nemo on the bed opposite from them.

"What type of baby are we making? Should it be a pretty one? Or are we going all olden aged ugly balding baby?" Rome asked stretching his arms up.

Nemos nosey eyes glancing to the part of his stomach revealed by the slight lift in Rome's shirt. Apparently he wasn't the only one interested, Fasir's gaze was locked and loaded. And he felt Ashly's curious eyes on him, to which of course he returned a "What the fuck are you looking at?" glare.

"I think. We'll make a pretty baby, do you see this body?" Saffron laughed, his eyebrows wiggling.

Rome nodded in appreciation. "Why of course."

Fasir, who would usually interrupt with a angry retort about Saffron being his and his alone, was quiet.

Because he was still glaring at Ashly.

Saffron shot the red head a funny look, "what?"

Rome's eyes hardened, "The fuck is he glaring at ashy for?" but his lips slithered into a big smile. He used the moment to throw himself into the tall boys lap, effectively breaking the concentration of the other three.

"Get the fuck off of m-"

"I could always go sit in Saffron's lap."

Saffron's eyes widened in anticipation. Ashly's protest on the tip of his tongue, most likely something about how inappropriate Rome was along with a apology to the two.

"... Start the damn sketch. We're free styling."