Extra: Between the sheets

Rough hands pressed against Rome's back, effectively pressing his body further into Saffron. The two's mouth harshly pressing together, tongue sensually sliding, teeth occasionally clashing, lips being bitten then sucked.

He winced in pleasure feeling fingers press against his entrance, no lube. "Just like that, mmm what a daddy" he hummed against Saffron's lips, Fasir continuing his assault on his bottom half.

Rome wanted to so bad to rub against Saffron's front, but his and arms were bound together behind him, his eyes covered by Fasir's new work tie. He tried to rut back against the long, thick fingers, and he must've stopped kissing in the process, because not only did he feel a hard palm press gratingly against his ass. But he'd felt saffron's own slender fingers pry his mouth open wider and his tongue forced in with more precision and aggression.

Probing fingers pressed against his prostate and he felt his body shriek in pleasure, it was a good pleasure until the probing fingers became unrelenting. Even as Rome shook to a release, three times.

The only change was when his mouth was abandoned and he was flipped onto his back, he could hear movement on the bed, and felt something warm and wet press against his lips teasingly. He felt the giddy dealing of excitement, "Make sure it hurts" he opened his mouth wide along with laying his tongue flat out. Welcoming.

Then he felt hot length slid down his throat, and it felt like honey. He relaxed his mouth, hallowing his jaw as Saffron fucked his throat raw.

Fasir lifting the boys legs unto his shoulders, lifting half of him off the bed as he got onto his knees positions himself at Rome's entrance.

Rome was about to make some crude comment when Saffron wrapped a hand around Rome's throat, pistoning himself out of the boys clenching throat. Rome almost forgot to breathe out his nose, the little air that he could.

It was so much he couldn't didn't notice Himself stretch over Fasir's length, until he realized he was still stretching. Crocodile tears plagued his eyes and he hoped they slid around Saffron's not so mini me so he could taste the saltiness mix with cum.

His jaw felt like it wanted to lock, his throat so raw he was sure he'd lose his voice. He'd giving up on trying to talk, every time he did the vibrations just made Saffron groan and egged him on harder. His bottom half being quite literally destroyed by Fasir, Rome craned his neck to see a bit of the man. Hair slick with sweat, the room giving off a strong smell of sex, and he absolutely adored the hands gripping bruising in Rome's thighs.

He wanted to cum just from the sight, but the ring placed around him said the only way he'd be cuming was dry if at all. He was experiencing a delicious torture, especially as Saffron's hand that's been wrapped around in Rome's hair to guide his mouth dropped down to wrap around him. Slow teasing strokes from the base to slide around his slit.

This was what caused the boy to come undone, dry and all. But all three knew they weren't done, they were just getting started. He still had fantasies to fulfill, he wanted Saffron fucking him. While he was panting from Fasir.

And it'd happen before the day was over, even if they took all night.

---
Hey there my lovelies! I hope you all enjoyed this bonus chapter and I just wanna say I really appreciate you all for giving this book a chance. It was my first ever completed thought/ book and eventually I'll get around to making things run smoother and clearer but, again, thank you for being on this "wild ride" *wiggles eyebrows* with me. I love you all <3
- Angel