19.

Rome listened intently, over a light melodic hum, to Officer Sex symbol describe how to get to the basement.

Would you believe it was right in front of Rome's eyes, he'd seen the Fucking door before. When he'd looked through the small slit to the medical room. the one with the stupid fuckers who refused to give his medication. It was the realization he'd wasted time finding the door that could have been used to be beating the absolute dog shit out the pet napper.

Rome muttered a irritated "fuck!" And felt his muscle clench. Unclench. Re-clench. Then he was pulling his stitched up fist from the inside of the wall, sterile smelling white paint flakes coating it.

He didn't listen to Ashton, can't even tell you what the man said. Not even one word, because the moment Ashton used the back of his gun to break the door lock, Rome was already storming through the medical room with a graceful smile. And a vein close to popping on the side of his neck.

Rome wondered why he didn't think to do that? Hell it would have been awesome had he managed to trick shot someone through the door frame. So to console his poor self, he snagged the whole stock of his medicine in a bag meant to be sent to :Infirmary from his :pharmacy and throat punched a kid on the walk to the door that leads to the basement.

Just to see the stupidly hidden door at the end stairs, "authorized personal only". Atleast the former boys gurgling soothed Rome's slight irritation as his own obliviousness.

He thought about sending a message to the door like he'd seen the boy do to the pile of cameras.

"I should totally just like... cum over the door. I bet I can spell out the words "Take my fish? Eat my Jizz."

Ashton made a disgusted face and gripped the boys small wrist in his hand pulling him past the door. "Your so fucking sick in the head."

Rome nodded, "yeah I agree, not my best work"

Upon turning the corner is when Rome was hit was the delicious smell of blood. Everywhere. Obviously Ashton didn't feel the same, "What the fuc- ASHl..."

Ashton thought it would be him to react first, but Rome was already in action. He'd snagged the gun from Ashton's waist with the stealth of a expert pick pocketer. And fired the gun landing a hit into the leg of the feeder fish. The little feeder fish from his first round to the mail room.

"The other two immediately scattered like flies seeing a incoming fly-squatter. Rome tossed the mans body into a pile of broken down cardboard, "now for the last time. Find. My. Shit... oh and find nemos shit. CHOP CHOP before you meet the cutting block."

He was astounded. A dumbass betta fish had swam into the tank of a Goliath Tiger fish, and managed to eat the small yellow tang he used as a pillow. And now Mr.GT was ready to pick his teeth with the scales of the shitty fish. Slowly.

"You stupid fucking cretin, wanna dance with the devil huh boy?" Rome mocked as he slowly rounded the ghostly boy. His right leg was completely useless, splatters of bone Marrow decorating the floor.

"Awww does it hurt? I can fix it for you. Just gotta take it-" he used one hand to grip the boys temples, the other sliding into the bullet wound and tears down. "Out."

"Ahhhhhhh- ur"

Rome wolf whistled, "sexy little scream there, let me hear more baby"

He didn't stop his assault until he'd managed to take out the boys entire Patella. "Maybe I'll send this to your mother before I pay her a visit. Take her fucking eyeballs out so even after death, she can watch me fuck her husband. With her sons spine like I promised."

Rome was so caught up and being faster then the strange feeling in his chest he missed the boy pulling out a knife. And was unable to catch it before it was logged in his stomach. But it wasn't the first time Rome had been stabbed, hell he'd been tear gassed at one point in time. he could take a fucking paper cut. Little fucker just didn't know Rome used to break bones for fun. 

It was Ashton's whining voice that threw Rome off his A-game. The fucker hadn't moved a muscle, arms wrapped tightly around the stiff boy. "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry-" his voice broke and he clenched Ashly tighter.

The mailroom boy used Rome's surprise to lunge and tried stab the knife right through Rome's open mouth but Rome wasn't about to let some pussy who had to fight with a weapon take him out, he jerked his head to the side the knife only managing to slice a bit of his cheek.