10.

A few kids glanced toward the pissed off saffron but most continued on taking turns turning Rome into a personal punching bag.

Rome hummed in appreciation, the burn of his everything and the fatigue eased his- issues.

It was then he realized he was done. He wanted to go relax in the ache of his body peacefully, alone. He jerked his head forward then backwards so hard the boy behind hims nose gave a loud crack. And with that opening he shook off the mans arms before swinging at the blonde in front of him, his hit connecting with the formers eye.

Rome immediately went to start choking his next prey when he saw the boys head dip down to meet Saffron's hard knee, a steel grip tightened in the idiots hair. The sight made Rome hot, that should be him. He should be the one flourishing.

Still he grumbled when he noticed the large group split off and over half of the attention be taken away from him and him alone. He didn't want to share his things with Fasir and Saffron, even if their appearances made him feel a little delirious.

though, he was pleasantly surprised to see Fasir catch the fist of a rather courageous bitch who decided it was smart to throw a hit toward a occupied Saffron.

Rome continued his own feast, cautiously. His eyes kept darting to the two boys who were easy handling their own. In the one instance he's seen a boy land a hit on Saffron's shoulder blade with a fucking bat he immediately kicked the boys legs in. From the front. He won't be up and walking anytime soon that's for sure. Especially not with how loud a bone chilling scream came out of that soon to be shoe eating mouth.

Eventually the room had cleared, only the three boys left and the unconscious.

And at the end they stood. Three guys over dozens of dozens. Prosperous. Shaken, not stirred.

"don't expect a thanks.... but thanks" Rome chuckled spitting blood away from Fasir.

Fasir just grumbled at first, "It wasn't for you, they fucked up the painting."

Saffron stood blank faced at the destroyed art, he was obviously devastated. Couldn't even find which emotion to portray.

Rome felt his chest tighten, he'd thrown the boy who fucked up the art into it. No care in the world. And honestly if he wasn't so satisfied with the ache in his body and fist he probably would have rubbed the thought into Saffron's face to start another fight. "I'll help you make another one, it'll be 100x better and everyone will be soooo jelly. And I'll make sure it doesn't get fucked, trust." He rambled mostly toward Saffron.

Rome wasn't making this offer to Saffron personally, he was making it to a man who showed interest in growing as an artist. Rome might not have a lot of morality points, hell, he'd fuck Nemo and his brother if the little fish wasn't such a bottom. Still, he had a proud liking towards people who liked growth.

Saffron turned toward Rome with a stiff nod. "Hold you too it." And stalked out of the room with Fasir hot on his heels.

Rome's body heaved in dissatisfaction, his brain pushing out endorphins and causing the pain to feel like bliss. He was stuck, he could take a nap in the room full of the few kids who'd been beaten unconscious and risk retaliation and bathe in his aches. Sounded amazing. Or he could go back to his room where nemo would whine like a little bitch and fawn over his baby ass injuries. He knew it was a no brainer yet still found himself stumbling lazily out the art room door. Mission name: 'Finding Nemo'

"Does this mean I owe both of them blowies?" Rome chuckled.