14.

Ashly watched Rome the ticking time bomb purposely, continuously, reposition himself on the older boys lap. Saffron attempting to look immersed in their painting, but failing miserably with the obvious pout littering his lips.

Ashly could feel a hot throb in his chest, anger? At what? Thats right. He didn't want the same thing to happen to the leaning tour of Rome as his friends before faced. That must be it. Friends keep each other safe, he wanted to keep the boy safe.

He'd nearly had two heart attacks and a half a stroke seeing Fasir and Saffron outside his door.

He thought they came to beat up Rome because they figured out Rome was part of the reason the art was destroyed.

Not that watching Fasir grind his teeth and slit his eyes was any better. Ashly couldn't for the life of him see the hype of the two, what were they even? Swingers? Polygamous? Bored? Hell, curious? Well whatever they were, they were trouble that's for sure.

And Ashly would have continued to keep a close eye from the sidelines but his eagle eyes honed in on Fasir; whispering something into Rome's ear. Whatever it was pleasantly surprised Saffron because the boy began obnoxiously laughing. And smoothly slid a hand onto Rome's tan ankle.

That was it. Ashly immediately sat up, completely straight on the bed, "Rome, uh. Can you go grab me something from the lunchroom?"

Rome looked up bored, obviously about to decline.

"I'll show you were they keep the snacks!"

Rome instantly hopped off the older boys lap, though he was immediately pulled into Saffron's. The two shared big Cheshire grins before Rome pulled a glaring Fasir toward them by the shirt. Ashly couldn't hear what he said but whatever it was was enough to make Fasir miss the next stroke of his paintbrush. And for Saffron to push Rome clean off his lap.

"Hurry back darling! Bring me up something delicious."

Rome smirked, "oh I've got something delic-"

"We'llBeRightBack!"

Ashly couldn't pull Rome out the room any faster and as much as he feared going outside the room. He didn't wanna bring Rome back to theirs even more. How long were the two devil boys gonna be in their room anyway? It doesn't take that long to make a painting. Right?