16.

Rome looked bland, like unseasoned food. "What the FOCK?"

He stood in the middle of the empty hallway. The path of blood just, poof. It ended so abruptly he considered thinking he imagined the whole thing. It wouldn't be the first time that's for sure.

Rome could feel his left eyelid twitch. Again. And again. And again, underneath his palm. He sat bunched up against the wall, knees bent facing upward. Head facing the ground in concentration. His jaw ticked as he clenched and unclenched his muscles.

"Shit. Shit shit shit shit shit shi.."

He gripped the hairnet full of snacks and flung them, a few twinkies hitting the wall so hard the rapping burst open and filling spilled down the wall.

Rome hopped up, a sort of excitement in his chest. This wasn't just a chase. This was war. Oh fuck. He could hang a boy by his teeth for his Nemo yes of course, but the idea he might be hung by neck too was absolutely thrilling.

Fuck them kids. Rome had to bring home the bread. The babymamas could watch them.

He smeared his fingers in the spilled filling to write a message, "rats get their tails ripped off."
And sucked the cream off his middle finger. Clean.

He didn't want the stupid fucker to get scared and turn himself in. No. That was too easy. way. Too. Fucking. Easy.

Heavy feet pulled Rome toward the large room once again. Where the intercom became his personal microphone.

"When I find out who the fuck you are that took my fucking goldfish. Oh you stupid fucking little whore, I'm gonna turn your ass into a public hostess cupcake. And then I'm gonna kill you, nice and slow. And send your fucking spinal cord to your father before I fuck him with it."

To say lava boy and Barney were startled back in the room, was a understatement. That was the second time the man had almost "mistroked" his brush!