15.

"Damn"

Ashly angles his body a bit back to give Rome a "what?" Look.

Rome shrugged and sped up his walking, "Just thinking."

"Hmm what about About? Turn left" Ashly guided.

"How fucking hot It's be for Fasir to fuck my throat while he's laying on his back. Taking Saffron. To be chocked blue by his dic-"

"Stop! You should really find another past time." Ashly interrupted, face aflame.

Rome snorted, "never. Death by dick anyday, anyway." He winked and dropped in front of the large double doors to the cafeteria.

The large chain that used to hold the two closed was broken, looked like teeth marks.

"How the fuck?"

Ashly just grimaced, "Piraña, Latinx senior. Smuggled in a ... exotic pet... with a nasty bite."

Rome gaped, "you think he'd let it bite me? Like on the side of my stomach and back. Be such a pretty wound. Could have my two baby daddies lick the wound better."

Ashly grimaced in disgust, "the hell? You think your some type of animal?"

"Of course, how else do you explain my skills in bed?"

"Wouldn't know. NotThatIWantTo ew." Ashly rushed, pushing the doors opening and guiding the two towards the back.

Rome snorted, "Oh like you wouldn't love to get all dressed up for me. In a sexy little nurses outfit and ride me back to health. Too bad for you I don't top. Maybe if you made it hurt I'd try though..." he smirked, lowering his voice.

Ashly threw a plastic fork at Rome's head. "I'm not into that."

"No shit. Your a pussyboi I know. Be proud and say it loud my fishy friend!"

"You have to go over the counter. They blocked the back staff entrance with too much heavy stuff, even Martha couldn't get through."

Rome mock saluted, "didn't know you know Martha. That's my bestie. Total stud."

Ashly gave a "how?" expression but didn't comment. Though he did feel the need to insert a quick, "if any bodies the "bestie" here we both know it's me. No sane person would ever put up with your crazy ass honestly."

Rome nodded, using a nearby chair to aid him in getting across the counter, "of course. That's why your here with me. My little pathological liar."

Rome slid through and landed on his feet. No students were camping out in the lunch food wonderland. But it was obvious someone was eating a hole through the food supplies, "greedy bitches. Gosh." He snickered.

He grabbed a hairnet and started stuffing it with random snacks. "This hostess Twinkie almost looks like it tastes as good as me. Looks like me when I get done with-"

Clack, crash

Rome's smile dropped. He stopped fighting with the wrinkly plastic covered treats and stood completely still. Listening.

He peeked his eyes over the counter, like a lion. Stalking. He was ready to tell Ashly to crouch down so he wasn't in the way of his pounce. But Ashly was gone. The only thing Rome caught was the back of bloody sneakers sprinting out the door.